Statues

I woke up and made breakfast for me and Erin before we start our day off. I ate and went to wash up since I was helping him with his project I just put on my underwear and bra then wrapped a robe around me, I walked a cross the hall and knocked on the door he opens it up and we go into the other room. There was two womans and a men, I follow one of the girls to the bathroom in the room and she told me to get naked. I felt kind of weird but I did it and stood there's covering my body, the girl name was Stacie she was nice and had a good figure she told me my curves and dimples where gorgeous. I got comfortable with her looking at my body she sprayed me down with body paint that was blue and she got naked and I sprayed her down with purple, I straightened her hair then she did mines. We walked into the room meeting the other girl and dude, we went straight to posing it was fun and cool we joked around and stuff. We all decided to go out to eat for dinner since it was pass lunch. I went and washed up and decided to curl my hair so I put rollers in them, I dried off after I got out the shower and did my makeup simple. I put on a little red blush,some red eye shadow, mascara, red lipstick, and some clear lip gloss. I was wearing a red dress that hugged my body perfect and went a little over my mid thigh by a inch or two, my hair was dried so I let it down it was so cute. I added my red wedges when I was finished and grabbed my purse,phone, and keys. I walked over to Erin door unlocked it and walked to back where his room, I found him putting on his Rolex watch and cologne.

Once he was finished we walked to the car and got in, Erin eyes been looking at me since we walked out his door I can't blame him cause I was eye raping him too. I dropped my phone on purpose to see his reaction he stopped and looked at my bottom and I picked up my phone while chuckling a little and start walking again. He put his arm around my waist and told me I'm getting it later with that we got on elevator. We pulled up to restaurant and parked and walked toward the building it was cute and huge we walked in and this lady showed us where his friends were sitting at. I sat between Stacie and Erin who both had their hand on my thigh I couldn't really focus on what they was talking about because these two were teasing me. I got up to go to bathroom so did Stacie, I walked in she walked in behind me and locked the door.

I backed up into the wall just a little scared she locked the door and we was the only two in there, she walked up to me and kissed me rough pulling my panties to the side I tried holding in my moan, but I couldn't it felt so good. I finally gave in and kissed her she kept fingerings me hard and rubbed my titty pinching my nipple which was now hard she took it out and stuck on it hard. I moaned to the pleasure it felt so right she continued to do he thing I reached down and slapped her ass she moaned in as a responsed from it. I pulled her panties off and rubbed her clit she started getting wet real fast I stuck two fingers inside of her and pumped fast she was so wet and tight. I told her lay down she laid down and I got on top of her making our pussy rub together making wet noises we continued to rub it together until I came she got up and licked it all up and she laid back down I climbed on top of her sucking her nipple and biting on it while fingering her fast and hard, we kissed while I pumped in her fast until she came then licked it up I gave her a kiss so she can taste herself. I helped her up we fixed ourselves up and I added her number to my phone because she wanted more later tonight I didn't put my panties back on since they were soak we kissed one last time and slapped each other ass then walked out the bathroom.

We went back to table our food was ready we sat down and talked also joked around. Erin hand kept going upmy dress he stopped when he noticed my panties where gone I kind of blushed he smiled. He flicked over my clit and played with it and then stuck a finger inside me I had to hold in my moans like nothing was going on I laid my head on Stacie while she drew circles around my clit. They were teasing me badly and it felt good, I knew what was going to happen tonight and I was ready for it. It was getting late so everybody said bye to each other Erin said Stacie was coming over for the night, I didn't mind it thought. I was going to sleep over at his place again with him and Stacie.

Stacie had arrived with some heels and a long coat on I wonder what she had on so I started eye raping her trying to figure it out. She greeted me with a kiss a light kiss and Erin with one as well we all walked into his room. Once we got in there the lights where dim Stacie walked over to me and unzipped my dressed kissing my collar bone which was making me horny as fuck. once my dress was off she kissed every inch of my body down and we looked over to find Erin enjoying the show just then Stacie dropped her coat and OH MY LAWDD.....

Cliff hanger sucks huh? well next chapter going to be rated r so fan me. I haven't updated lately because of school >_< I will try update more. 

-нυѕтℓєρℓαунαя∂ツ♥