Our Last Day

Erin POV

Since it would be our last day together I wanted to show her how she made me feel. I looked up and down at her to see she was still asleep, I slid my hand down to her pantie line and went under it. I moved my hand in a circular motion and I pulled her bra up nibbling in her nipples, just then I felt a hand push my head down and she let out a moan. I stuck my finger inside of her and stroked her nice and slow while bitting on her boob. She keep moaning while I sped up my pace fingering her faster and faster. I replaced my finger with my tongue I wiggled it around in her at a medium pace and I twisted her nipple and pulled on it making her moan. I kept doing it until she was close to her climax when she was about to cum I put my dick inside her and fucked her fast making the bed hit the wall multiple times.

I fucked her hard until she came and then went down to lick some up and finish fucking her. I had her get on all fours and arch her back I put it inside of her and fucked her slowly I rubbed her mound as I fucked her, I laid kisses on her neck. I grabbed her ass and spread them apart and start to fucking her fast, she continued to moan my name and I found it sexy so I just fucked her hard until I came.

I laid on the bed trying to catch my breath and she started to suck my dick good. I ended up fucking her throat hard and precum a little bit. I picked her up and bounced her up and down in the air forcing her down on my member. I then had her up against the wall, the room filled with our moans and kisses.

When we finished it was 1 in the afternoon, so we took our showers and went to go get something to eat. I was planning on taking her to watch the sunset later, it's going to be wonderful.

~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE! COMMENT!  DONT BE NO GHOST READER!