Kim TaeHyung

His mouth dropped as he stood there in shock. "Jimin, you coming?" Hoseok asked, tapping the younger's shoulder.

"He's that guy from the porno I watched!"

Hoseok gave Jimin a strange look because of that random comment, the remaining people in the class also staring at the black haired boy. "Dumbass, why would you scream that?" The older asked, letting out a small sigh.

"No, seriously hyung. It's him from the videos I've been watching. He's actually in our fucking school and in our class. This.. this is amazing" Jimin said, trying to figure out if this was a dream or not. He pinched himself, wincing from pain but realising that this was all real.

"Are you sure? I highly doubt a pornstar would come to our school. And that would make him 18, isn't that two young to be an adult actor?" Hoseok questioned but the younger shook his head. "Actually, the minimum age is 18. And I'm 100 percent positive it's him. From all the videos I've watched of him, I can spot him easily"

Jimin grabbed his bag as Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Where are you hurrying off to?" The latter questioned when Jimin rushed out the classroom. "I have to go talk to him. I really need to see him"

"Why, to make a real life sex tape?" Hoseok asked, earning a glare from Jimin. "Gosh, hyung. I'm not that fucking horny that I'd try fuck him the day I meet him.. Give me a few days or so"

Hoseok scoffed. "As if that's any better" They searched through the hallways for a certain pink haired boy. He couldn't have gotten too far since they'd just finished their lecture.

Luckily for them, as they turned a corner their eyes landed upon the guy then wanted to see. "Wow, he's cute" Hoseok commented, nodding his head in approval. "What's his name?" Jimin simply shrugged. "In the videos they called him V. I have no idea what his real name is. Let's go find out.."

Jimin headed towards the younger boy who was currently opening his locker. He tapped his shoulder, the pink haired boy turning around and locking eyes with him. "Yes?" Jimin paused as he analysed the boy's features up close. He was a beauty.

"Fuck, you're even more adorable in real life.."

The younger boy blushed before breaking the eye contact. "I'm sorry, do I know you?" He asked, Jimin shaking his head. "No but I know you, er.. Kim TaeHyung" He said as he read the boy's name tag. "Or should I call you.. V?"

TaeHyung's eyes widened slightly when he heard that nickname. 'Shit..' Groaning, he shut his locker before grabbing Jimin's arm and dragging him away. The older was startled, not knowing what was happen since it was happening two sudden.

Hoseok left behind, TaeHyung opened the door to the boy's bathroom and locked the two in a cubicle. "How the fuck do you know that name?" The pink haired asked, voice quite stern which Jimin found hot.

"How do you think? I fucking masturbate to your videos every night"

The younger was slightly embarrassed on hearing that. He let out an irritated sigh before leaning against the door. "You cannot let anyone know about this, okay? It could affect my place at this university and my reputation. No one will ever talk to me if I'm a pornstar. Or they'll constantly try get me into bed which I don't want at all"

Jimin pouted. "Well, fuck me. I guess it's gonna take longer than a couple of days.." He mumbled, causing the younger to raise an eyebrow. "Let me guess, you wanted to fuck me? Well let me tell you something, you're gonna have to try harder because trust me, many people have been in my pants before"

Hearing that was more of a turn on for Jimin and he completely forgot about all the words said to him. All he was thinking about was how good the younger would look underneath him. "Are you even listening to me?" TaeHyung asked with a frown.