Denial is Not the Way Forward

When Taehyung woke up the next morning, he was startled to see that he was in the arms of his black haired roommate.

Eyes widened, he pulled back a little, staring at the older. He examined his features, something he didn't get to do often, noticing all the little details about him.

He took note of the older's pale skin, thin eyelashes, his sharp jaw line, the way his fringe was messily hanging over his eyes and his parted, pink coloured plump lips.

A small sigh escaped Taehyung's lips as he lay back down again, head on Jimin's chest. He felt conflicted. His feelings towards Jimin were slowly changing and he didn't know what to think about it. He wanted to push it to the side and forget about it but he just couldn't. And it was killing him.

It was only a few moments later when Taehyung started shuffling around uncomfortably when Jimin finally woke up. Rubbing his eyes, the older turned his head to the side and was pleasantly surprised to see Taehyung beside him, last night's events coming back to him.

"Morning" He greeted in a deep voice, still half asleep. His eyes were half opened yet he still had a faint smile on his lips.

"Morning.." Taehyung replied in a mumble, lowering his gaze.

"How is it? Does it hurt a lot?" Jimin questioned, his hand reaching down to caress the younger's sore area. Taehyung stiffened a little, frowning at the older as he grabbed onto his hand. "It's fine, the pain will go away soon" He muttered.

Jimin chuckled a little, running his fingers through his hair to push his fringe back. "What do you want to do today?" He asked in a soft voice.

Although their relationship just took a huge turning since they had sex, he wanted to ease Taehyung into it and not scare him off, as he usually does. "Nothing. I just wanna relax" The younger mumbled as he slowly sat up, pulling the duvet closer to him.

He looked down at Jimin who was staring up at him. "Alright. I'll make something for us to eat, okay?" The black haired boy said before he crawled out of bed. Taehyung blushed a little on seeing Jimin's naked body once again.

"Put some clothes on, please" He said, tearing his eyes away from the sight. Jimin simply smirked as he grabbed his boxers from the floor to put them back on. "Please, you're enjoying it" He said before leaving the room, purposely walking slower.

The brunet heaved a sigh as he shoved his head into one of the pillows. He hated having feelings.

--

As Jimin was plating up the food, there was a knock at the door. He paused for a moment before letting out an irritated sigh. "Taehyung? Please tell me you did not invite anyone down"

The younger slowly exited his bedroom, avoiding eye contact. "I didn't.." He said in an unconvincing voice. "I swear, if it's that stupid demon then I will actually go insane. I just want to be with you without him being around. Is it too much to ask for?" Jimin said, his voice raising slightly as he was becoming more annoyed.

"Well it's hard for me to be around you alone, Jimin. It's not the same anymore, I can't do it"

Jimin paused, raising an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" He asked, slightly confused. When Taehyung didn't reply, simply looking away, he could only assume what you meant.

"Wait. When I asked you before whether you had feelings for me, I was never expecting you to actually have some. Taehyung.. are you starting to fall for me?" Jimin questioned, his heart racing from excitement as he waited for an answer.

But as per usual, Taehyung didn't give him a simple yes or no answer.

"I don't know, Jimin. I'm not the type of person who falls for others so easily. I don't have feelings for others very often. Love and relationships aren't really my thing so I don't fucking know what I'm feeling right now" Taehyung huffed, frustrated mainly at himself.