The Feeling's Mutual

"Jimin, I'm gonna leave. We're getting too late"

Taehyung frowned as he stared at his sleeping boyfriend who refused to get out of bed. They were running late for school but since Jimin decided to stay up till about 5 in the morning, he was laying lifeless in his bed.

"Babe, give me five more minutes" Jimin mumbled as he turned his body around, hugging his pillow. The younger sighed as he put on his jacket, grabbing his backpack.

"Well I'm gonna go. Come whenever you decide to wake up"

He glanced over at his boyfriend one more time before leaving his the apartment and making his way to the university. "What am I gonna do with you, Park Jimin..?" He muttered to himself, shaking his head.

----

"Park Jimin, it's 10am. You were supposed to be here two hours ago"

Jimin sheepishly smiled as he entered the classroom, this situation sounding too familiar.

"Sorry?"

"At least your roommate had the decency to show up only half an hour late" The teacher said, nodding over to Taehyung who simply smirked, finding this amusing.

"I overslept. I would say that it won't happen again but I think the whole class knows that it probably" Jimin honestly replied, causing his teacher to shake his head.

"Just go sit down, Jimin. You have a detention after school"

Jimin bowed his head in apology, muttering curses under his breath as he did so.

Since Taehyung was already sat with someone else, Jimin sat at his normal spot with Hoseok, his friend rolling his eyes as he took his seat. "Dumbass, at this rate you're gonna get kicked off the fucking course. Why are you late this time? Porn again?"

Jimin simply smiled as he took off his bag. "Nope. I was laying with Taehyung in his bed and admiring his beautiful face, wondering how I got so lucky to have an amazing person as my boyfriend" He replied, bringing a small smile to his best friend's face.

"Who knew a horny bastard could be so cute and romantic?" Hoseok cooed, pinching Jimin's cheek.

"Hyung, stop~"

Hoseok chuckled, sitting back in his chair. "Honestly, though. You two are good for each other. You both can finally experience love and stay away from the fucking porn already. It's like a perfect match"

Jimin grinned at this, nodding head. "Well I'm basically walking perfection and he's an angel sent down from heaven so of course we're a perfect match" He stated confidently causing Hoseok to scoff.

"I wonder if your ego will ever shrink.." He mumbled.

Jimin glanced over at Taehyung who had his head down, writing down notes from the board, the sight bringing a smile to his face.

He really adored the brunet.

When Hoseok pinched his arm and told him to focus and pay attention, Jimin decided that he should actually bother to figure out what his teacher was talking about.

---

Since Jimin was in detention, Taehyung had to leave school on his own. That was until a certain pair walked over to him. "Hey, Tae" He was greeted with a warm smile and an arm slung around his shoulder.

"Hey Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung. I haven't seen you guys in awhile. How've you been?" Taehyung questioned, smiling. "Good, good. Now tell me, when were you planning on telling us that you and Jimin have been dating for the past couple of weeks?" Jin asked, eyebrows furrowed.