We're Getting There

WARNING: Smut, the best kind of warning tbh ;))

----

Taehyung blushed a little, hitting Jimin's chest. "I-Idiot.. We need to leave now, come on" He said, attempting to leave but it was impossible with the grip Jimin had on his waist.

"Babe, come on~ There's a bedroom right there and I've been holding back for too long now. Let's go" Jimin grinned as he enlaced their hands, walking towards one of the closed doors. "Park Jimin, what did I just say to you?" Taehyung frowned as the older opened the door, revealing a camera man sat at a desk on his phone.

"Oh Taehyung-ah, I didn't know you were doing another shoot. Is this a new guy?" Jimin simply smirked at that, causing the younger to roll his eyes. "Actually, this isn't one of the normal shoots. And your assistance isn't needed anymore" He said, walking towards the guy, taking out a small amount of cash from his back pocket and handing it to the guy.

"And I'd appreciate it if you made sure no one else disturbed us"

The camera man simply chuckled at that since this happened quite a lot and he would leave the room for free. And Taehyung knew that but he was annoyed at Jimin and so let him pay instead.

"Alright, I'll leave you two alone" The guy said as he stood up from his seat, grabbing his camera. "Oh and one more request" Jimin added, catching the attention of the brunet next to him.

"Can you leave the camera?"

Taehyung's eyes widened as he heard that, becoming speechless. Again, the guy chuckled as he nodded his head, leaving the camera on the desk before exiting the room.

"Jimin, we are not making a sex tape"

Despite the stern tone of voice his boyfriend used, Jimin continued doing what he was doing, setting up the camera for their little session.

"Relax, baby. It'll be fine, we'll keep the copy for ourselves" The older mumbled as he tried to figure out how to work the camera.

"Or better yet, they could upload it as your final video and let everyone know that you're mine" Jimin grinned, earning a frown from Taehyung.

"You're an actual idiot" The younger deadpanned. "I know, but you love me still" Jimin replied nonchalantly before letting out a yes when he finally figured what he was doing. "Now," He turned around and walked over to his lover, lacing their hands together.

"Let me make love to you"

He attached his lips to the younger's before he could protest about the camera filming them. He walked towards the bed as they were in the midst of kissing, gently pushing Taehyung down as he crawled on top of him.

Taehyung was still unsure about having this taped and doing this in the middle of his work place but every time he opened his mouth to protest, he was shut up by a pair of lips joining to his own.

Eventually he gave up, finding it pointless to fight it. One way or another, Jimin was going to get them on tape so he figured it was better that he did it now when he was actually aware of it happening.

Taehyung sighed as he lifted his arms to wrap around the older's neck, gazing into his eyes. "You're so stupid.." He muttered quietly, looking down, earning a soft chuckle from his boyfriend who brushed his fringe from his forehead before cupping his left cheek, gently caressing it with his thumb.

"Taehyung-ah"

The latter hummed a response before he heard those three words that melted his heart.