True Feelings

"Jimin"

"What?"

"Do you actually care about Taehyung?"

Jimin looked at Mark as if he just asked the stupidest question in the world. "What do you fucking think?" He retaliated, the red head frowning. "It's a legit question. I want to know if you care about him or you just care about getting into his pants"

The younger let out a small sigh as he grabbed some mugs from the drawer. "Of course I care about him" He replied. "It doesn't seem like it"

Jimin frowned before turning around to face Mark. "You don't know anything, okay? What I do or say is my business and what happens between me and Taehyung stays between us. All you need to know is that he's going to be mine and you will never have him"

Mark took a step closer to Jimin, their eyes meeting. "Oh, I don't think so. But let's see if it turns out that way then" He smirked. The younger rolled his eyes at this. If Mark was planning something, he wouldn't hesitate to kill him.

Before anything else could happen, Taehyung exited his bedroom, dressed in a T-shirt and shorts, drying his hair with a towel. "What's going on?" He asked, walking into the kitchen where the two were stood quite close to each other.

"Nothing. I'm trying to end the conversation with this asshole" Jimin muttered as he continued to make the three cups of tea. "Can you guys get along just for once?" Taehyung said, shaking his head. He hated being stuck in the middle.

"Not a chance"

"He's a demon"

The pink haired boy simply gave up with the duo, heading over to the sofa to watch TV instead. He didn't have the energy to deal with them so he left them bickering to themselves.

~

"Jimin, we have to leave soon. Wake up" Taehyung said as he entered the older's bedroom. Jimin didn't move at all, simply ignoring the words spoken to him. "Yah, Park Jimin" But again, no response. Instead, Jimin pulled the duvet over his head to block out Taehyung's speech.

"This boy.." The younger muttered before walking over to Jimin, violently shaking him. "Wake uuup~" He said loudly in attempt to rid of the sleepiness.

The plan worked, sort of.

Jimin grabbed onto his hand, stopping his movements, looking up at him through half open eyes, clearly not amused. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"What does it look like, I'm waking you up for our classes. We need to leave soon if we don't want to be late" The pink haired boy replied, a stern look in his face. He hated being late to his class since he would always get scolded and told that Jimin's behaviour was rubbing off on him.

"And? I'm always late, I don't care"

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows at that statement. "Well I care so get your lazy ass up now. If you're not up in the next five minutes, I'll- Woah!" He let out a small yelp when he was pulled onto the bed, being immediately topped by Jimin.

The older looked down at the boy underneath him, still half asleep, his fringe covering his eyes slightly. "What're you gonna do, hm?" He questioned, his voice deeper than usual.

Taehyung's words were completely forgotten as he stared up at Jimin. But he knew they had to leave and so pouted. "Yah, come on. We should really go" He said, poking Jimin's cheek.

Jimin chuckled at this, finding it quite amusing. Was Taehyung trying to be cute? "Acting cute will not get you of this, it'll only make me keep you here longer" He said leaning forward to whisper in the younger's ear.