Guilty Pleasures

"Hello?"

"Hoseok"

The said boy furrowed his eyebrows at the unfamiliar voice.

"Who is this?"

"You've probably heard me by the name of 'red headed demon' multiple times"

"Mark"

As soon as he said that, a smile appeared on his lips.

"You remember"

"Of course. But how did you get my number?"

"From the person who gave me that nickname"

"Jimin? Seriously? But.. w-why did-"

"You said we should keep in touch but didn't give me your number at the party. And I really wanted to keep in touch"

"A-Ah, I see.. Well I'm glad that you do. I do too"

"So, do you.. want to meet up later on today?"

"I would love to"

----

Jimin frowned as he sat opposite best his friend and the person he disliked the most in this world.

"Why did you call me out here? I could be at home with Taehyung right now" He stated, still unamused.

"Yah, shut up. You're the one who's pretending that you've given up on him so you're supposed to be ignoring him. I'm helping you, you should thank me" Hoseok retaliated, the younger simply muttering something to himself.

"How do you two even know each other?" Jimin questioned first, something he was curious about since Mark asked for Hoseok's number.

"Well at the party that Taehyung was holding, we kind of started speaking" Hoseok replied and it was obvious that he was trying hard not to break out into a huge grin.

"Why didn't you give him your fucking number then, idiot"

"I forgot, okay? And shut the fuck up, I'm your hyung. Respect me"

Jimin simply rolled his eyes at this. He felt slightly weird about this situation since it was his best friend and a guy who could not stand.

"So what is this, your first date or something? Why am I here, to supervise you two? I'm sure you can do this on your own"

Jimin noticed how Hoseok blushed a little when he mentioned it being a first date, unable to help himself from finding it slightly cute. Just slightly.

"It's not a first d-date, dumbass. I just wanted to know if anything was to happen, and I'm not saying that it will, would you be okay with it?"

The younger rolled his eyes at this. "One, it will happen. I can tell already, you guys are shit at hiding your feelings. Two, when have you ever cared about my opinion. And three, I'd be the world's worst friend if I didn't accept the guy you wanted to date. And I'm not saying I like him now. He's still a fucking demon"

Hoseok smiled upon hearing that. "Well one, you're a dumbass. Two, you are the world's worst friend. And three, thank you" He said, grinning widely.

As Mark was watching the boy beside him, he couldn't help but to smile. "Isn't his smile just contagious?"

Jimin frowned as he stood up from his chair. "That's my cue to leave." But before he left, he turned to Mark.

"If you hurt my hyung in the slightest, I swear to God Mark Tuan, I'll kill you" He said seriously, probably the most serious Mark had seen him. The blond simply nodded his head. "I won't"