XIII.So... I'm snogging your brother.

A/N: thank you for your love! This story has been dead for a little while, but I'm feeling so darn happy nowadays - so I'm back here! Btw, the Dubois family will make a reappearance in the next chapter - oh loooord.

so, why don't we recap a little?

"Five, four, three, two -" and as they said one, and the fireworks shot up into the air everyone called out Happy New Year. Bill on the other hand took a hold of her and kissed her with reckless abandon.

For a moment it seemed like the world stood still. The smell of gunpowder, the bangs of the fireworks, her heartbeat and where she and Bill was connected. His soft lips, his warm breath and the smile on both their faces.

As they broke from each other Bill held onto her by the waist, standing next to her.

Ginny whooped, Charlie joined in and the rest of them were absolutely dumbfounded. Bill just grinned.

"Seriously, you guys are not very good at noticing things are you?"

--

So... 1st of January!

There was something peculiar about the afternoon tea in the living room.

Maybe it was the way the tea seemed extra sweetened, or how the blanket seemed extra fluffy.

Maybe it was the sweet odor hanging in the air, or maybe even how Mrs.Weasley were positively chirping as she sat some extra biscuits down at the coffee table.

Maybe it was how some of the Weasley siblings kept looking absolutely dumbfounded.

Ginny sat down at the floor, gnawing at an oatmeal and chocolate cookie. She kept throwing glances, but they were most definitely not dumbfounded. She seemed to smirk with her entire being.

Or maybe it was the fact that Bill was laying nonchalantly at the same couch as Claire, while she had her legs pulled up and fought for some room. The ridiculously tall and lanky Weasley boy took too much space.

Yeah, it had to be mostly that last part. The part where she and Bill now were attached at the hip.

No! Not like that, you perv. *sigh*

"Next years family photo will be less... Ginger." Ginny said with an airy tone, as if she didn't think too hard about it.

"We've gotta dye her hair, deny the fact that she's watering down the family tree!" George waved a finger, his brother all too busy wolfing down biscuits in the way only a Weasley could.

"Ey!" Claire threw one of the pastries at George, which he elegantly caught and took a large piece of.

"Be nice now, boys." Molly chided in a tone that was almost unnaturally good-natured, at least for when it came to the twins - whom she often took out a lot of annoyance at "Claire has a beautiful hair color, and besides - statistically Bill and Claire will have red headed children."

"MOM!" Bill sat up, red like a tomato as he stared at his mother in pure horror. Claire couldn't help but to blush a deep red.