XV.Back to Hogwarts

A/N: hey, guys!

Lawd. Honestly, I'm struggling with some sort of a writers block lately, probably because I work 37 hours a week - tired!

Do you guys have any special wishes for chapters or scenes? I'm thinking more twin/Claire fun!

The Hogwarts Express was billowing steam and issuing a loud noise that made Mrs. Weasley push the kids faster towards the train.

"Hurry, hurry! You're gonna be late." The squat redhead bustled between the masses, holding onto Ginny's hand while scoping out an entrance to the train.

"I'll have to go up front, Head Boy duty." Percy puffed up his chest as he turned to Claire.

"Go get them, tiger." Claire saluted him and earned a small smile before he hugged his mum and got on the train.

"Now kids, I want no owls from school telling me of mischief." Molly particularly shot pointed glances at the twins, "but you will owl me, dearie?" She crooned, taking Claire's hands.

"Of course, mrs Weasley." She smiled.

"And once the school year is over, you're more than welcome to come straight to the burrow."

Claire nodded, she felt grateful for Molly's generosity. She did honestly not fancy going back home to her parents, they might try to bind and gag her and then lead her to Sweden.

"So I guess this is goodbye." Bill took her hands and gave her a wry smile, conflicting feelings clear on his face.

"Goodbye for now, William." Claire grinned.

Bill pulled her a meter away from the others whom were suddenly very engrossed in Ginny's bags.

"I wouldn't blame you, if you decide that you want something easier while you're at Hogwarts. I mean.." he looked down at her glittering eyes.

She took a hold of his collar, pulling him down to her smiling lips

She took a hold of his collar, pulling him down to her smiling lips. With a tender kiss she conveyed what he needed to hear.

The stubble of his unshaven chin chaffed gently against her face. The feeling of rough hair, warm lips and the scent of cologne locked was locked in her memory bank - a sweet memory to conjure when the nights got lonely.