Chapter 5 (edited)

Hello! I know I don't have a schedule for this book. PLEASE DON'T HATE. I'm sorry anyways here is the chapter!

  ~Ny

The Head Of HQ P.O.V

 The voice has been calling Cyborg number 14902 for half an hour now. I sighed in frustration. I had high hopes for this model. The command software must be rusty. For there is no way for that thing to have intelligence. Suddenly the doors opened and a frantic first command officer rushed in.

"Sir, cyborg #14902 had rebellious thoughts then intentionally didn't fulfill her commands." my first in command informed me.

"It's not a her, it's an it! And how could that piece of scrap metal have thoughts?" I questioned irritated.

"Sir, the software was being updated at that time. We do not have the power during that time to stop free will. For this 'it' as you call her, was once was fully human. It's injuries were only minor, like an arm and a leg." he replied trying to remain calm, but I could see the fear under his facade.

"What's that have to do with this rogue agent?" I thundered.

" Sir, her brain was functioning normally. So while we update software her subconscious takes over." he implied looking as if he was afraid I would turn him into a cyborg. I sneered at this idea. I can be a genius at times! Well, I'm a genius all the time.

"Well, I'll give you one more chance my minion." I chuckled with an evil glint in my eye knowing that that is what they are. My minions.

"But sir, I can't stop free will. Especially now that it says she is offline. She took out her memory chip. I can't just track her down now!" the officer rambled in distress.

"I Shawn Nefarious, am Head of HQ you will obey me!"I roared "I command half of our reinforcements to find Cyborg #14902, and I will take over it's assignment! ERASE IT!" I yelled knowing that if you want something done right you have to do it yourself.

My first in command marched away speaking into his headset using quick commands and orders. I leaned back in my chair and smiled. I would not fail the task of killing Katherine Debauchery. I look forward to this task. Mutants like her do not belong on Earth. The Earth should belong to HQ, humans, only us.