Chapter 7 (edited)

Katherine's Father P.O.V

I rushed to the scene: Sadie Sanguine, Lucy's sister had been located. Lucy had been walking to the cyborg's house to see if she had really gone. Sadie was a few blocks down. She had been very confused. I rushed to the purple haired girl who was sitting on the side of the street. She looked at me sharply the moment she heard my fast-paced footsteps. Her expression was of surprise, anger and confusion. I had no time to waste, so I quickly asked her for her name.

"Sadie Sanguine," I got her reply and hoisted her to her feet.

"Follow me," I said darkly and she nodded. I rushed us to the hypertrain that I had requested and shove her in. I lead her to a seat she seems too afraid to even look at me. I almost feel bad for her. I clear my throat and explained to her what The Rebels were. I questioned her about HQ.

"What's HQ?" She asked me and I immediately wanted to smash my head into a wall. I had no time for this. Why would Sadie pull out her memory usb? She could have helped us. Instead of banging my head against a wall I pull my hair in frustration. She had forgotten everything. We were lost, I was lost. As head of my base for the Rebels in my sector; I needed this kind of information. I needed to protect my daughter, even if she hates me.

We arrive at the station, a guard leads Sadie away and I charge to my office. I set up a song in my lounge to repeat and mask a new guard to act as me. The spell takes toll and he portrays my handsome face. Other guards who know the drill are already pretending to sing and are laughing. We created this technique to trick other people in case they were intruders. But, this time it was so I could give myself more time to prepare to meet my daughter. I knew she was coming because there was no reason for her not to. And besides, I have Lucy to take care of me. She asked me when Katherine would arrive and I realized she must be coming unannounced.

I jump into a polished, sliver elevator and type a code to reach my office. The hallway to my office is made of brick and is not as clean as the rest of my house. That is because no one would suspect my office here. Of course the elevator was silent and so were my footsteps, I startled some of my most loyal guards patrolling the area. I arrived at my office just in time to hear the intercom buzz.

"She has entered sir."

"Thank you, send her up;" I reply to the messenger and I twist in my chair. I brace myself for Katherine to come bounding in the room with a smile on her face, glad to see me. I smirked at the thought. Lucy's cat makes herself comfy in my lap. She just get's settled when the door flies open startling her. I turn to see my daughter with "Sack-head" grumbling mad in front of me. Well, so much for that fantastic day dream.