We meet again???

Hey guys!!! This is my first fanfic soooo please dont hate me!!!!! Well I guess I'll get on with the story then : Chibi_Romano!!! "[] this means end of POV"

~Yui's POV~

[My father said that he'll be going away for sometime. He also told me that I wil be living with his relatives. I didnt really wanna go but I guess I had to......]

Yui was in the limo...she was staring in to the sky when suddenly the car stopped and she bumped her head on the seat "ow!"she said." Sorry m'lady " said the driver. " It's ok.....I'm fine " while rubbing her head " We are here " said the driver. Yui wnt out of the car then walked up to the huge mansion in front of her. When she was close to the door it started pouring heavily. "Ugh!!"she said while she ran to the door. She knocked but no one answered....she knocked again but no one answered so she let hereslf in. "....."she hesitately walked inside not knowing that a person is watching her from afar. A chill went down her spine as if she knew someone was spying on her. "H-Hello?"she looked around to see if somwone was there,as if in a blink of an eye she saw a teenage boy lying down on a bench near a window. She went to the boy and looked at him with shock in her eyes. " He's a good looking man..."she muttered. " Really? Am I that good looking ?" He said in a seductive way.

To be continued

Hey guys!! Im sorry I had to put it on a cliff hanger but I really need to sleep it's already 9:24 p.m. in the Philippines and I have to go somewhere tomorrow... Soooo by for now guys and don't forget to look out for the next chapter maybe I'll post it every weekends.... BYE~