Five Down , One to Go

Im so sorry that I havent been updating for the past year. I was just really stressed out in life. But I'm back and I have a lot of time now since it's summer. So expect more updates to come!! 

By the way thank you so much for voting and reading my book. I didnt think that this would happen. I dont even think I even deserve all these reads. But thank you so much. Love y'all!

If youve read my A/N before here's a little gift for you guys for not updating^^

Yui's POV

It's been quite a long time since I had that dream with the lady. I sill haven't told the brothers about it though. By this time I should have already. But I couldn't just tell them , I dont have the guts to. 

" Yui may I speak with you for a minute?" Someone said behind my back. I turned around and saw Kanato with his little Teddy. " Sure Kanato. What is it about?" I asked " Can you get me something to drink?" He said looking at me with those big glassy eyes. " Sure. What would you like?" I asked again. " Something sweet...please." He said. " Okay." Then I went to get his drink. To be honest this is the first time I heard Kanato say please to me. I was kinda suprised but I didn't show it to him , he might get offended knowing he's kinda bipolar.

I come back to Kanato in the living room. I give him hot chocolate  and he took it from me. " Can you hold Teddy for me?" I was shocked because he never wanted his Teddy away from him. " Uhh. Are you sure?" I asked just to be sure. He smiled and nodded at me. So I held his Teddy until he finishes his drink. Is Kanato sick? I hope not. Alot of weird things is happening with him. First he said please and then he asked me to hold his teddy and the he smiled at me. He's sick isn't he? Oh no I have to tell Reiji about this.

" If you think I'm sick , I'm not." He suddenly said. " Oh. Okay." HoW Did hE KnOw!! " Anyway since I'm done will you go to the cementery with me?" He asked. " I guess so." So I changed into my casual clothes and went out with him.

" Cordelia , that's the name of our mother. She was nice , I guess. I mean at fisrt she was but then when father had other women she changed. She started hurting us. Since then she was the worst thing that has ever happened to me. And Teddy was the best thing that ever happened to me." He said with a smile at the last sentence. We were walking on our way home from the cementery. He just wanted to pay a visit to his mother in her grave.

" Aw. How cute that you love your Teddy so much." I said. And looked into the sky. I kept walking but stopped because I didn't feel the presence of Kanato by my side. I look back and see him standing there with tears falling down his eyes. I immediately ran to him and asked. " Are you okay? Did I say something wrong?" He shook his head and smile at me again. " I'm just happy because you called us cute. No one said that to me before." He laughed and we kept walking.

Now I understand he just needs someone to love him sgain. Ever since his mother treated them badly he needed love. And I for once will fill him with love that he deserves. 

3rd Person POV

Yui was now in her class and she was taking notes eagerly. Ayato was sleeping as usual.

Kanato was staring at her form the back while hugging Teddy.

" I'm so happy you're back....

Cookie."

This is it. THE LAST OF THE SIX. NOW ITS JUST TIME FOR ONE MORE.THE ONE I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR TO DO. AND IM SURE YOU GUYS ARE ANTICIPATING FOR THIS LAST ONE. After the last one everything will be clear for those who are still confused. But thats it see you next update!! ~ ❤️