Last One pt. 1

Here we go. Last one of the list. Hope you like it.

Another gift ^

Yui's POV

Where the heck is Ayato? I've been looking for him 'cause its dinner time. I've been walking around the mansion but I can't seem to find him. I've been to evry single room, I even went to his room when he said not to EVER go in there. Wait. I've never been to my room have I? I went to my room. " Are you seriously kidding me!!" I shouted. I see him on my bed freaking sleeping! He doesn't even wake up when I shouted.

" Hey wake up! Ayato!"

He just stirs.

This is gonna take a while....

Ayato's POV

I still remeber you. I still remember the way you smile so sweetly when I make a mistake. When your eyes shine when we look at the stars. How warm your hands feel while they are entangled with mine. How your hair flows through the wind so gracefully. I remember those tears you shed when we fight. The hurt face when I take blood from you. These things I didn't forget. Because you're my one and only Love. I missed you when HE took you away from us. From Me. But now , I'm happy. Because I can see you now. I can feel you now. Because you're now back with us. With Me. I lo-

" AYATO!!!!!!"

" WHA-" I suddenly woke up. I see Yui standing by the bed.

" Aish it's just you pancake."

" Don't call me pancake! And what are you still doing here sleeping? We're about to eat already." I really wanted to make a bad joke but that would just make her more angry. I dont't want that.

" Yeah , ok lets go." I said. Then we headed down to eat.

Ever since Yui came back to us and started living with us again , every day was a lively day. When Yui wasn't with us we would mind our own business. Every dinner time we would eat then leave without even saying anything to anyone. But ever since she came back eating dinner was the most anticipated thing I would do for the day.

Once we were done I took Yui to her bedroom's balcony. " What are we doing here Yato?" she asked. Huh , everytime she calls me that my heart beats fast. " Well , I wanted to tell you something. Very important. Alone." I said. " Ok what is it?" she asked. I took her hands into mine. " I just wanted to say that I l——"

" AYATOOOOOO!!!! YUIII!!!" someone shouted. We both looked down the balcony and we see Kanato and the others. " Come on! Were gonna be late!" shoot we had school today too. Man I thought today was Saturday. Oh well maybe tomorrow I'll tell her. " Yui." I said. She looked at me. " Yes Yato?" she asked.

" Let's go?" I smiled.

She blushed.

"Yes."

I'm sorry this took long. I just had a little depressed state for the past few days. Hopefully I get better. There will be a part 2 to this just cause I have a lot of ideas for this little couple. Hope you can wait!! Plus I also tried to make this a little cute and fluffy. Hope I did it right!

BAI!~