Three Down , Three to Go

HEY GUYS!!! Now you guys might be wondering why I haven't been updating......well........it's because I'm kinda....maybe....a little bit....LAZY.....''-3-. Well the good thing is I'm not doing anything important so yeah...

Yui's POV~

I woke up in my room and I'm still I'm my clothes so I guess that's relieving at no one touched me while I was sleeping. I stood up from my bed and went to the bathroom. KYAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH~~~~ OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! I quickly closed the door and ran to my bed again and covered my flushed red face under my sheets and pillows.

Wanna know what I saw in the bathroom...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I FREACKING SAW LAITO INSIDE MY BATHTUB....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

NAKED!!!!!!!!! 

While I was covered I heard my door open then close. " Yui~chan." I heard Laito say... I can't believe he called me Bit--- wait!? HE DIDN'T CALL ME--- I peeked from the covers and asked " You didn't call be Bitch-chan???" He looked at me with a confused look and " I thought you didn't want to be called that?? Do you want me to call you that again??" He asked. " No I don't , it's just that I never thought you'll do it..." I hesitatly said. " Well there is an exchange of deals." He said then grinned... Oh no , I never liked that smirk. " What do you want?" I asked. " Well I just want you to come with me and that's it."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Now we're here at..... For real though I don't know where we are. It's like a bar but I guess for vampires??? " Laito where are we?" I asked. "Well Yui~ were at a bar but for vampires. I'm sure you already knew since I can hear your thoughts." He said smirking. " W-WHATEVER! Let's just go." I stuttered. He just laughed at me.

We go in and in a flash all RED eyes are on me. I think it's because I'm human. Laito grabs my hand and we head to the bar. " What are we doing here?" I asked. " Reiji wanted me to go get something here. I think he said he was doing some research for----" while Laito was talking I felt as if there was something on my thigh. I look and I see a hand going up my shorts. I scream. " AAAAAHHH!!!!! LET GO OF ME!!!" The guy just freaking smirked at me. La ito saw and immediately punched him. " DONT TOUCH HER!!!!! YOU LITTLE----" before I can hear anything else. I faint.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Laito's POV~

I kept on punching that guy until I heard a thud behind me. I look and I saw her laying on the ground. " YUI!!" I shouted. I quickly pick her up and get what I came for and teleported to the house. I gave Reiji what he wanted and when he saw that I was carrying Yui he asked what happened. " She got assaulted by a stupid stray vampire. Then she fainted." I explained. He then dismissed me so I teleported to her room. Surprised to see no one in her room waiting for her. I lay her down on the bed and fix the strands of hair that fell on her face. 

She's still as beautiful as ever. Nothing changed. You're still that little scaredy cat from before.

.

.

.

.

" Why can't you remember us...... Little Kitten......"