I dunt even know anymore

U don't have to read this.

Hi everyone...

I know I haven't updated for so long. And I'm sorry.

It's just that... I don't feel motivated to finish this. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't want to finish it, the problem is I think that doing this was a mistake.

I mean, when I was starting with this story I didn't  think about it and I just winged it. Now, I don't know what to do with this.

I just feel like sh(ee)t for keeping all of you hanging. I know I promised you the last of the boy's 'dates' but I just can't think of anything that's original. My mind is just a big jumble of nonsense.

Ever since 2019 came, I was just bombarded with everything. School projects, home works, tests, and etc. I'm just too stressed that I feel like I don't wanna live anymore. Everything is going downhill, so why not just go down with it... right?

I know I'm just ranting but if you still really want to read this I will sincerely appreciate it if you would just give me time to fix my life. I know everyone is also having their own problems and I know I can't compare with other people's problems, but I just didn't sign up for all this.

I hope you understand and stay. 😞❤️

I love all of you~