Kissed

Hey guys...... I am really forgetful aren't I huh. Forgot to make 2 parts last week. Well I guess you can call me Baka-chan. ( "Baka" means "Stupid" in Japanese )

Yui's POV

[ I saw them coming near my bed so I backed away , but I didn't know I was at the edge of the bed so I fell down...butt first. I rubbed my aching self and stood up hoping none of them saw it...but they did and started laughing. " SHUT UP!!!" I screamed. Then started crying. " Y-You *sniff* guys are *sniff* mean." I muttered]

The brothers laughed at Yui for falling down butt first. " SHUT UP!!!" the girl said and started to cry. " Y-You *sniff* guys are *sniff* mean. The young girl muttered. The brothers feel guilty for making the girl cry again. So they went up to her and said " sorry" one by one. They disnt want to see their little childhood friend cry because of them laughing. By them saying sorry the little girl stopped crying and smiled happily with tears streaming down her cheeks. They blushed when they saw her smile. They thought it was weird why they blushed but in their minds their thinking 'she looks cute when she's smiling ' and 'WHY AM I THINKING OF THIS'.

The Sakamaki Brothers went in close to the girl and one by one they sealed her cheeks with a ~kiss. After the kiss the young crying girl blushed and then just smiled and gave each of them a hug.

TA BE CONTINUED

BOOM I did it first post today 1 more later.