Four Down, Two to Go

Yow~ so.... no explanation why I didn't update. Sowwy!(>人<;)

Yui's POV

It's been two days since me and Laito went to that bar and until now I'm still shook of what happened to me. But I'm also Angful that Laito saved me from those vampires. While I was deep in my thoughts I didn't hear my door open. " Hey Flo- I mean Yui." Subaru said. " Oh I didn't see you there. Yeah what's up?" I replied. " Uh.. I just wanted to know if you wanted to take a walk at our garden?" He asked.

"Sure!"

Subaru's POV

While we were roaming around the garden I can't seem to stop looking at her face. Nothing changed you're still that sweet young girl that I lo- that we lo- like. Pretty sure my face is red as a tomato now. " Hey you ok? You're red. Are you feeling well?" You asked me. "Ye-Yeah I'm ok let's go back inside." I said and started walking away fast.

I can't believe it.

" Hey wait up!"

Why am I stuttering?!

" Wait for me!"

I gotta get away from her for now.

" Subaru!!"

She can't know my feelings.

I should be a closed book .

She shouldn't be able to read me.

When I turned around I couldn't see her anywhere.

"Yui!!! Where are you?!"

"Subaru!!"

I heard her shout.

"Don't worry I'm coming!"

She can't be that far. I ran to the direction I heard her shout. There I see her looking around. " Yui!" I shouted. She saw me and ran towards me.

" Why would yo leave me! Why were you running away?! I was scared I almost cried!" She said tears eyed. " I'm sorry" I apologized. " Fine. Apology accepted. Now carry me back inside. I'm tired." She said. So I carried her back inside...like I used to. When we made it inside I brought her in her room and lay her down her bed.

You're still you.

I wouldn't want you to change.

But I won't be able to stop it when the time comes.

'Flower'

DONE!! Again sorry for not updating. By next month I won't be able to update cuz it's school. So if I don't even update much often now I won't be able to update more next month. So dont expect much....
;)