Time To kick some Ass

"Ready as we'll ever be"

Vanoss~

"At the Count of 3..."Lui held three fingers up to his monkey mask. Basically and Lui both have the same mask. The only difference between the two was Lui's mask had a cigarette hanging from its mouth. We shared a look between Droid, Basically and I before nodding over to Lui.

"3..." Two more seconds before we burst in there and look for the criminals.

"2..." One more second before anything could break loose. With just one signal the rest of the crew will burst in here and shoot anyone with a gun that isn't apart of the Team.

"1...GO!"As soon as he yelled the three of us kicked the door down slowly entering the bank. Every citizen was down on the floor, some crying, some terrified and some were just trying to stay calm.

"Focus on our Targets"Basically stuck his gun out in front of him, pulling the trigger, the bullet went through a door emitting blood from the hole.

"Found One!"He smirked at his achievement. I went over to open the door and like Basically said, there was someone in there. The body fell out of the door allowing us to have a more clearer view of the gun this person was holding.

"No dejen anything, take it con nosotros."Droid leaned down grabbing the gun and placed it in my hand.

"No, You take it just in case." I ordered him otherwise he wouldn't take it if I didn't order him to take it. He nodded placing the gun in his pocket. I'm the Owl of the group so I lifted my hand up for them both to stay quiet. I felt my ear twitch at the sound, they were here, they were trying to open the vault.

"What are you hearing?"Basically whispered. There was another thing...the strategy they were going for was a bomb.

"Bomb...EVERYONE GET OUT NOW!" I yelled running around with the four guys, Nogla, Lui, Droid and basically, getting everyone out of the bank. By the time the cops came, the back part of the bank had emitted an explosion. That was the only thing the rest of the group needed to hear before they jumped into action shooting all over the place. I was running over to the explosion when all of a sudden I bumped into someone...Someone shorter than me.

"So....rry..."My apology was interrupted by the most beautiful blue eyes I had ever seen. They brought some type of comfort to me, they made me feel as if all stress flew out the door. I blinked noticing this man had taken off his mask revealing his clown makeup and a smirk plastered on his face. I didn't understand this feeling he gave me...I didn't know why either.

"VANOSS.!" Wildcat was yelling out to me. He sounded like he needed me now. So I looked away for just a second so I could look over to where the Vault will be but, when I looked back in front of me those beautiful blue eyes were gone...along with him. Shaking my head in disbelief I ran to where the vault and the team is. They all looked unharmed, healthy and they looked proud.

"Unfortunately for them, they didn't get into the fault. We've got them all and the cops took them all." Moo smiled proudly. They all were proud, we always were when we did what we were supposed to.

"Great work Today, Team."We went around placing our hands on top of each other and laughing once we threw our hands up in the air.

Good thing is, We got the criminals and no one was hurt to the extreme.

Bad thing is, I bumped into a complete stranger with the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen wearing clown makeup and a mask. The worst part is I feel sad because I didn't get his name and I felt calm around him...

What's wrong with me? I don't know but I like it and I Will...

I Will find you...Blue eyes.

EEEEEEEEY IT HAPPENED.!!  VANOSS BUMPED INTO A BEAUTIFUL BLUE EYED STRANGEEEEEER.!!

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE THIS
~STAY DELIRIOUS.!! >•<