I love you, too Idiot.

"All good."

Vanoss~~

I'm okay, no need to worry because I'm completely fine.

I'm more than Fine actually.

Delirious...he...confessed his love to me. I didn't have the chance to answer him but I do love you, Delirious.

So, standing here being wrapped up in this group hug by the people I consider family, is the most wonderful feeling in the world.

"So, We leaving or nah fuckboys?" Wildcat decided to ruin the moment with his loud ass yelling.

"Shut the fuck up, Wildcat." Craig groaned rubbing his temples.

"Will you assholes get home already?" That would be our lovely friend, Cartoonz. The thing about him was that he was quiet when he had nothing to say but once he's had an idea he will either tease you, be loud about it and even make us laugh till we could no longer Breathe. I would never admit this but I love Cartoonz. He's been such a supportive friend, such a nice babysitter , because let's be honest...we're like fucking kids.

"Yeah yeah, shuch your ass up." Delirious said. After what he said we all burst out laughing.

"Shuch up? What the fuck is that?" Nogla laughing.

"Hey!...you...SHUCH UP!"

"Hey guys will you SHUCH the door please.."Lui couldn't even hold in his laughter to finish what he was going to say.

"Hey guys, it's SHUCH a nice day." Moo laughed holding onto his stomach. I couldn't breath, I was laughing so hard I ended up laughing on the ground.

"Guys! Guys! Guys...SUCH Up or Notch up." Moo continued to make fun of Delirious's choice of words. I don't think Delirious was mad, he too was laughing while holding his stomach.

"Hey! Guys! Shuch your mouths okay? Let's go home." Delirious finally stopped laughing that beautiful, insane laugh, that we've all come to adore. I don't know how many times I came to say that but it's true. His laugh is unique, his laugh is something....something everyone adores because it's apart of him, his laugh is part of my thoughts.

"Home! Yeeeeeeees!!" Mini yelled waving his arms up in the air like a crazy man. He wouldn't stop waving them all the way to the van.

"Que niño, what are you doing?" Droid laughed teasing the Ladd. I always wondered what I did to deserve such a family. No matter what happened, they would never leave me.

"Hey Ev? What you thinking?" I heard that soft voice ask me from next to me. The group was walking and messing around all the way in front of us so that left Del and I at the back, it gave us some time to talk.

"I'm thinking about what I've done to deserve such a great and loving family." I gave him a soft smile once I glanced at him.

"You've done everything." This caught my interest. I turned my head and looked at him, through my owl mask. I was confused because I didn't think I've done anything.

"What do you mean?"

"Everything, you've done a lot of things to deserve a family like this, and we've done nothing but love you because sometimes we don't know why we deserve you." I smiled having a faint blush on my face, I'm just glad he couldn't see my face right now.