Reunited

How will the team react?

Delirious~

Turns out that Brian's confession confused the rest of their team. It was odd to me, really....odd. Why? Because I know these guys, there was always one that would just get really pissed off and start yelling, it was usually Wildcat. But no. Instead there were 7 other men standing far, but not too far, away from us. By the looks on their faces and the quiet warehouse, the four of us could tell they were in deep thought.

"Did I say something wrong?" I could hear Terroriser ask his leader, Vanoss. I'll be honest. Everything to me seems like it's happening too fast and I can't seem to keep up because i'm still stuck on the past. The past where I got so used to knowing that I would never get my friends back, the past where all I loved to do now was kill and even let Delirious out, the past where I lost all hope of them remembering us.

"No, they're definitely thinking what you said over. You took the time to go over your feeling and that feeling led you to our old team members." I have always admired Ev-Vanoss. No matter how stubborn, how childish and how buff he is he would always have time for his soft side. He wasn't scared to show off his soft side, heck! He embraced it! Looking at him always made me wonder what I was doing wrong, but I guess it's just because i'm not much of a social person.

"This is a joke isn't it? Just a sick joke you guys are playing on us right? RIGHT??" And there goes Wildcat, the Wildcat I know and miss so much, no matter how much of a dick he can be.

"It's not a joke, Tyler. Delirious, Cartoonz? They used to be in our group, we got amnesia and only forgot them. This is real unfortunately." Vanoss sighed and I can't blame him for feeling what he's feeling right now. This is all confusing! I mean I always find myself thinking about their amnesia. How did they remember each other at first sight, but when they saw Luke and I they didn't remember us at all? Did they get brainwashed during the incident? Now I'm just being stupid.

"Iv'e got a question. Who's Luke and Who's Jonathan because those are the only names popping up right now." Moo! Oh, Moo. I remember the slight gay moments he and I had in the past. I remember how I could always go and talk to Moo when Luke wasn't available.

"Yeah...I remember two guys but they don't have masks on"Lui pouted, frustration all over his features. I watched the other guys nod their heads in agreement. It was quiet as no one wanted to say anything so, Mr.Droid decided to speak up.

"I have an idea..."He trailed off smirking. Droid doesn't smirk and when he does it's something evil or a trick. "DID SOMEBODY SAY COCKATOOS!"

"No One sai-" Marcel was cut off by who? None other than my dumb ass.

"COCKATOOS!!!!!" Shit. That was the only word that came into mind as I covered my mouth with my hand, Eyes wide.

"Delirious...?" We heard someone say, someone I haven't talked to in a long time, someone who has been quiet up to this point.....Someone who loves to rage and it makes everyone laugh. Nogla. Everything seemed to stop. The next thing that happened was a complete shock to the four of us, Especially Luke and I. We would have never thought that out former friends would have remembered us after my little outburst. We would have never thought that in a million years I would have opened up to anyone that quick.....I would have never thought that I would actually Trust anyone again besides Cratoonz.

They walked out, leaving us both stranded. Stranded in an island full of sadness and Insanity. An island we were trying to desperately escape. We wanted to escape the sad thoughts, the depressing 'What if's'. It's not their fault, what happened....Happened. We can't change what happened in the past.

Wanna know the bright side?

There's a bright side?

There is. Would you like to know what it is?

No.

Well, too bad. The bright side of this all is having them back. Having to think about the new memories we could make with them. There can only be so many bright sides! Like having a family, with a beautiful wife and kids...My bright side is the opposite actually. I don't want a wife, I want a husband. A husband, or even a boyfriend if it's too early, that would love me even if I can be such a stubborn asshole. I want someone that can play around with me, call me a bitch, say sweet things to me until I can't handle my red face...Someone who will spoil me with love.

Can you believe I've just described Vanoss? I can't believe it myself either. I can't believe it, but in a way I know I still have those feelings for him. Luke is right, can I trust him enough to tell him? I know everything is way too sudden but I've known him for years. He might have gotten amnesia but I know he'll slowly remember everything we used to do together. It's settled, I trust him. I trust him with my life, I won't deny it anymore. I can't deny my love for him.

Maybe one day...one day I'll tell Evan why I was really at the bank that day. I'll tell him why I ended up 'accidentally' bumping into him at the carnival. I'll even tell him how to disappear as quick as I did those two encounters.

So, what did the guys do?

Do I have to hear this?

Yes, because this is important to me. It's important to us.

To you, not me.

I don't care.

Basically, Moo, Wildcat, Mini, Droid and Nogla, after my little Cockatoos outburst, took a few minutes of thinking. After those few minutes of thinking the best thing that could ever happen, happened to Luke And I.

"WELCOME BACK DELIRIOUS AND CARTOONZ.!"

This is dedicated to the Lovely person @segajr15. THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING.!! Also, for being adorable with your little stutter :3 Anyway! I love you all! Enjoy!

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE THIS
~STAY DELIRIOUS.!!! ❤️💙

P.s~ The bold letter person thingy is The really insane side of Delirious. *Wide happy smile*

Red heart❤️~Vanoooooos
Blue heart💙~Deliwious.

Also....SORRY FOR MY CHILDISH WAYS!! ☺️