.Saved.

Time to put a stop to the Insane Men.

Vanoss~

Lui went over his plan. The plan he came up with to try and stop 'The Insane Men'. Their next attack? Probably the most hardest place anyone could attack. The military Base.

I didn't agree with this plan since it could get one of us killed and knowing these two men, they will go as far as kidnapping you, torturing you and even mutilate you just to get anyone out of their way. These men are a really risky task but it's our job.

We've spent a whole year trying to stop these men, this whole year they've vanished then returned. It's time to put a stop to it, so in a way I agreed with the plan.

Recap~

"Alright squeaky, Your plan?" I didn't get it. What plan? I wasn't told of any up and coming crime that'll need us to put a stop to.

"Hold on, What plan?" I was curious so I did the one thing I could do at the moment. I asked them what plan they were talking about.

"Your state hasn't been at it's best for the past week," I nodded telling the squeaker to go on. He was right, and I'm sure the rest of the group has noticed me slacking a bit. Why? He's taken up my mind lately. "So, I've gotten word that 'The insane Men' will be attacking the military base later today and we have to put a stop to it."

"This is where You come in?" So I'm not the only one who hasn't gotten a word about this plan. Tyler asked for everyone else, we were listening carefully in case we missed any important details.

"Exactly, now hear me out." Everyone in the room nodded allowing him to speak, allowing him to tell us his ideas for his plan. "Obviously, they will try to kill anyone that gets in their way. Why are they attacking the military Base?" How were we supposed to know? I wasn't even told about any events. Even if everyone else seemed to agree with my thoughts, Droid seemed to know why.

"For Fun, they have no motive what so ever but they want to steal a Chopper and 'have fun' killing bystanders from up in the sky." How he knew this? I don't know. My best guess is he did a little bit of research as soon as Lui told him to go get us.

"Right, We'll plan a surprise attack on them." We waited patiently for his little plan. Another thing is no matter how much Mini could make these idiots shut up, I'd say second in command in case something happened to me, which I hope it won't, Lui will be leader. "There are nine of us. Five of us will hide in the shadows making sure we don't get caught and corner the two, in case something goes wrong... The other four will attack from the top of the military base. Of course you'll have to hide so they won't think there's something going on and disappear again."

"Anything else?" Basically asked the little guy standing near the planning board. For a little dude, he's quite evil...in a good way.

"Have all the weapons needed, be ready."

End of Recap~

There you have it, the whole plan that has gotten us into this mess I call a Massacre. These men were brutal, I should know since I'm hiding in a shadowed corner. Every step they took consisted of bullets, knifes through necks, machetes cutting through skulls.