Keep you hidden

"Hey Guy-"

"PUNCAKES.!"

"ITS A ME, MARIO."

"AH FUCK YOU CUNTS.!"

"POTATO JOE.!"

"AHAHAHAHAHAH C'MERE BITCH.!"

"Delirious! Get off of me.!"

"Ey! Squeaky! Cabron!"

The laughter of the place had only grew ever since Delirious and Cartoonz returned into their lives. It's officially been two weeks since Brian, Evan and David begged the two to come home with them. By home they ment staying with Evan. Luke knew just how hard it was for Del to try and hide his feelings for the Canadian, his feelings towards the boy had never changed no matter how hard he tried to deny it.

Long story short? It's been a rough two weeks for Jon. The only reason he was having a hard time was because he thinks Evan doesn't like him, he thinks that if he tries to go for it he would lose the good friendship he has with Evan...He thinks that he may never love again. He's wrong.

So wrong.

Delirious has never loved someone as much as he loves Vanoss. All he can think of is the way Evan laughs, the way he smiles, the way Evan doesn't have to do anything to make him feel like a thousand little butterflies fly around in his stomach, making him feel nauseous.

You'd never think that the blue eyed male with a pretty insane laugh would have ever been scared. And scared of what? You might ask. He's scared because falling in love scares him in general. These feelings Evan give him...they're so strong. So strong that even the slightest touch from the Canadian will make his whole face go warm, making him think he is seriously ill.

Sometimes Love is the most beautiful thing there is, but with such love comes...danger.

Basically (Marcel)~

I watch, laugh, smile and joke around with my friends. This right here is the best thing that has ever happened since a year ago. A year ago we all felt empty. A year ago we were struggling to find that happiness, the happiness that we have now with two of our team mates who we had lost yet still found.

"Alright, this is what's going down," Evan started looking serious as the rest of us stood still at the other end of the huge table.

"Alright, we're listening sir,"Mini said crossing his arms showing Vanoss that he was really listening. We all were, Craig is just the one, out of all of us, who actually speaks it out loud.

"We can all agree that since Delirious and Cartoonz came back into our lives, it's been amazing," he received a few nods from us. I've also noticed a few things. Delirious is quiet sometimes, he's always in thought. Cartoonz always seems to know what's going on with him, he knows how to reassure him, he knows how to calm him.

"It's great being back," Cartoonz smiled nodding his head for Evan to continue.

"This doesn't mean the cops will forget about them. They are the most wanted criminals in Los Santos. We are Heroes but we are also their friends, we have to keep them hidden until people think that they're gone for good. Understood?" I understood really well. I understood where Vanoss was going with this, I understood that he wanted to protect our friends from any danger the police might put on them.

"Alright, mission keep these Fuck boys out of publics eye is a go!"Wildcat yelled, idiotically throwing his fists in the air.

"Waaaaaaw, You look like a dumb ass."Nogla joked earnings a few snickers from a few of us while the rest smirked at a glaring Tyler.

"Oh yeah?! Well you look like A Nogla!" Now this? This made the whole room erupt in laughter. One, Tyler didn't have a good comeback. Two? It was so stupid that it was funny.

"Okay, okay, Dismissed you retards." Evan laughed shooing us out of our planning room. We all walked out except Vanoss and Delirious. We were shoving each other until Luke said good bye, getting goodbyes back, while closing the door behind us.

"Nice Comeback, Piggy!" Moo laughed earning the beautiful finger from Wildcat, the middle finger. Terroriser, Mini, Droid and Moo went their separate ways to their apartments leaving Tyler and I.

"Good one."

"Shut the fuck up."

Delirious~

I didn't leave. I was stuck in one of my day dreams to even realize we were supposed to leave the room. Either way I was snapped out of my daydream by the person causing my daydreams, Evan.

"You okay, Del?" He placed his hand on my shoulder, a look of concern on his beautiful face. I smiled slightly, blushing at the contact. Is it safe to say that I love him?

It's pretty safe.

Who are you?

Well I would say I'm your good side but I'd like to believe I'm your guardian.

My what?

Look.

"Del?" I smiled breathing in. He's so cute when he's concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine just...stuff in my mind, s'all." I have him a reassuring smile. I didn't want him to think something was wrong with me because there isn't.

"You wanna talk about it?"He smiled motioning over to the table. I shook my head because I didn't want to tell him that he's the 'stuff' that's in my mind.

"U-uh, no I-I'm fine." Well of course he didn't believe me. He knows me really well by now. I'm pretty sure he remembers me really well.

"Delirious.."He sighed moving his hands to place them on either side of my cheek. I blushed an even deeper shade of red, he was so close, so close that I don't think I can contain myself. I'm going to ruin things if I kiss him.

"I-I'm fine! Really!" I smiled for a few seconds before it faltered. I couldn't even lie to him, I just couldn't.

"I know your lying, just please tell me so I can help you."He begged me and I sighed placing my hands on top of his which were still on my cheeks.

"Fine."

"What's bothering you, Del?"He smiled showing me his full support. I can trust him, I really can. So I'll tell him...In a way.

"You." He smiled softly, allowing me to continue. " I don't even know how, but everything about you distracts me! Everything about you just fascinates me! From your laugh to your smile...to the way you talk. I don't even know what I'm say-"

"I do. I'll protect you, I'll always be here for you, I'll keep you hidden." With a last smile from him he pecked my lips, leaving the room with a smirk. I stood there with one thing running in my head...

What?!

HERE YOU GOOOOOO!!! Finally man! I'm sorry for keeping you guys waiting but here you guys go! Enjoy!!

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE THIS

~STAY DELIRIOUS.!! <3 :) ;)