Dreams And Talks

I thought I was in bed, sleeping the night away to get rid of all exhaustion I got from a completed mission.

Instead I'm standing in what seems to be a forest. I mean all I could see were trees circulating me. I had to admit I was in awe of the scenery because as scary as this forest looks, it didn't feel that way.

"Why am I here?"I suddenly asked aloud as if I'm talking to the whole forest or just the trees all around me.

"I brought you here."I tried looking for the source of the voice from every direction until I stopped and looked in front of me. To my own surprise there's was a male standing in front of me with beautiful blue eyes, They seemed fairly familiar.

At this point I had no Control over my body and I watched as if I was a soul leaving my own body. I watched this scene play out.

"But Why? Did you guide me here?" Now I know this is more of a dream, I would've started off by asking who this stranger is.

"Yes I did, there's only one thing I've got to tell you before you go...Find me Evan."

Waking up, I sat in bed feeling my mind burn with confusion. My heart was beating quite fast and my breathing wasn't helping me. It took me a few minutes. To slow my breathing down, when it did I got up from bed seeing as it was already time to get up anyway. There's no Sleeping after that.

I didn't bother putting a shirt on since I live by myself and I was especially lazy to put one on. The guys and I have our own apartments so we usually are left alone in silence and peace until people need saving. I'm currently walking down my hallway to walk into my living room when I see None other than Lui sitting on my couch. Well at least I thought I was alone.

"Lui? What are you doing here.?"I asked lazily walking into my kitchen.

"Oh you know, I thought I'd come by and have the old talk with yah.!"I opened my fridge furrowing my eyebrows at what Lui said. We aren't talking about what I think I'm talking about...Right?

"What talk?" It seemed quite odd to me in all honesty. I poked my head up from my fridge to look at Lui and I knew that once I looked at him I knew What talk he was talking about. The 'I'm concerned' Talk.

"You know what talk. Now Spill."He gave me this look that said I should talk otherwise he'd have to use his special tricks to get me to talk.

"I'm fine." I rolled my eyes at his playfulness. I knew he was serious but his squeaky voice made it hard for me to take him seriously. I got out my orange juice and closed my refrigerator door.

"Evan, You seem to have a lot in mind lately."He stood up and walked to the kitchen table to sit on the chair. I poured myself a glass of Orange juice for both me and him. I handed him his and I sat down in front of him. "I know it's not just being tired, there's something else bugging you...What is it?" Should I tell him? What will he think? Screw it, I should be able to trust my friends with this.

"I....I've been thinking about Someone lately and I can't seem to get them out of my mind."I sighed running my hand through my hair.

"Mhm...Who might this someone be?"He wiggled his eyebrows. "Got a new girlfriend?"I rolled my eyes at his suggestive expression.

"No...In fact it's about a guy I bumped into yesterday." Blue Eyes. I smiled slightly at how bright they seemed. Though, my smile faded when I remember I had no idea who this person could be.

"A Guy? I knew you were a little gay."He teased me, actually getting a laugh out of me. "So what's the problem? When do we get to meet him?"

"That's the Problem, I don't know who this person is. I just bumped into him and he seemed mysterious but for some reason his eyes just calmed me down."I sighed taking a gulp out of my Orange juice.

"Oooooooh...So now he's taking over your thoughts?"He tilts his head smiling sweetly. I don't know what he's up to but it can't be all that good.

"More or less"

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE WITH FRIENDS.!
~STAY DELIRIOUS.!! >•<