Really?

I'll just have to figure you both out.

CaRtOoNz~

SERIOUSLY?? Out of all the things Delirious really wanted to say, he chose to say 'None of your business'. I have a bunch of things I could say, unfortunately I'm stood here wondering why in the world he wouldn't just answer his question. He should be happy the Fucker remembers him. Yeah Evan and I were never really that close but I still considered him a friend.

"Sorry, um...A word Delirious?" I grabbed his arm dragging him out of the room the injured male was in.

"What?"He was irritated, I am too, believe me. He knows he done fucked up by saying what he said. So many thing we want to know, so many questions left unanswered, yet here he is not giving his once best friend a chance.

"What?! What do you mean what?! You could've said something.! He remembers you, and here you are feeling like a guilty shit head." This is all frustrating.! I didn't give two mother fucking shits about the whole world until Vanoss got shot and we wounded up bringing him with us and saving his life. Yeah, we're one of the best criminals out here in Lost Santos, killing bitches, robbing stores, banks and shit. But to us our friends will always be our worries. Especially if our friends were ones who lost their memories in a horrible accident that neither Delirious or I Could save them from.

"I know! I don't know why okay?! It just sorta came out without me even thinking!" You know when your friend just starts running their heads through their hair and grips on it? Yeah, well that's how you know Del is frustrated as hell, not with what he's said but with himself.

"Well will you fucking tell your other side to shut the fuck up!" I had to stress it out. Ever since that one faithful day, that day we lost our friends, not physically but emotionally, Delirious has had an actual delirious side. He comes out and speaks for him sometimes, he won't shut up and let Delirious live, he will kill anyone, rip them apart, like shreds only scattered shreds. He is evil, he is messed up, but did that ever stop me? No. I'm still here, he hasn't and won't and can't get his hands on me.

"It's not that easy, Luke...he won't shut up until he's been controlled."

"Then control him" One moment I'm talking to him about Vanoss, the next I'm gripping onto his jaw for him to hear me, for him to see how serious I am about this, for him to fucking stay put because he can be gone as fast as he came. Sometimes, the only way to control him is to be the dominant one, otherwise he will think your just being a scared piece of shit and kill you, yeah he's insane and has no emotions but he can't do anything to me.

"He will kill you." He whimpered knowing and feeling how serious I am. I gave him this small insane smile. The smile that said so many things yet I didn't have to say them verbally, The smile that said...I dare him to try.

"I've been crazy longer than you have, believe me he can't" It's funny actually. Jonathan doesn't remember trying to kill me, He doesn't remember his insane side taking over him, trying to kill me because of some shit I said that offended him. Unlike him, I can control my insane side, the only time he is ever needed is when there is any sort of emergency. With a last look of annoyance, I roughly let go of his jaw for him to rub it.

"Can we trust him?"The real question was whether he would let Vanoss in again, whether he could open up to things he had never told the Canadian.

"Can you trust him?"

MEANWHILE~~

Vanoss~

Where am I?

I kept asking myself every time I turned my head to see all the different details in this room. From the way the walls show a beautiful design of cracks, dancing around each other...almost as if this room was trying to create an image for me. Did I lose my shit when I got shot?

Speaking of which, I looked down at my stomach remembering I still had my mask and my suit on. The black fabric didn't allow me to see if I had bled a lot or not, the fact that i'm laying down does not help my situation. I tried sitting up, I did, but every time I tried I would just hiss in pain and lay back down. I'm going to assume these two patched me up before I could lose a lot of blood and die.

Where are they anyway? They've been gone for the past...I don't even know how long, I don't even know if I brought my--I didn't. My phone was left back at my place. Wait, I have the earpiece! Of course! I forgot I had these on...but wait, that only means Craig could track it down if nothing happened to it, it means they will come prepared and try to kill Delirious and his friend...it means that if anything happens to Delirious I will lose the one person iv'e cared for my entire life, even if I forgot him, I would lose the person i'm starting to fall for, I would lose the one person that I lost then found again! I can't let anything happen to-

"Vanoss?" Speaking of that earpiece...It's Craig trying to see if he would get a response.

"Mini?" I whispered in a hurry just in case the males outside the door think i'm trying to betray them. I didn't want them to think that because iv'e actually found blue eyes, I don't want to risk losing him or his friend...I know I can't seem to remember him, but I know he meant something to all of us.

"Evan! Hold on buddy, we're coming to save you!"

"No,Mini--No! Mini?!" I hissed when the line went dead, Why? The earpiece worked for a while, but since they were loosely hanging onto each other with the wire connected into them....the signal was probably lost. I can't reach them and they can't reach me, But they can still track me.

FINALLY I UPDATEEEEEEEED!!!! Also Enjoy!!

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE THIS
~STAY DELIRIOUS.!! <3 :3