A Day of...Weird feelings

"More or less"

Vanoss~

After the talk Lui and I had, We found ourselves getting scared shitless by the Loud ass Tyler. He can be so loud sometimes but we don't mind, it's really funny. Not only did he scare Lui and I but the whole crew was in my apartment with excitement written all over their faces. Well everyone except Tyler, who was annoyed with Craig at this point.

So, this is how we ended up at the Carnival with a Childish Mini Ladd and Lui Calibre.

"I can't believe you shit heads dragged me into this fucking place." Tyler didn't want to come. He didn't but after many annoying pleas from Mini he finally rolled his eyes accepting the fact that he wasn't going to get Mini off his back if he didn't go along with the plan.

"Ey cheer up Cabrón, Have fun.!"Droid pumped his shoulder with Wildcat's, only adding onto his annoyance. I occasionally would chuckle here and there at the stupidity of my friends but still I couldn't shake the feeling off that I was being watched, the worst part was that I thought I saw Blue eyes everywhere I turned.

"Hey Evan? You okay Man?" I jumped a little since I wasn't paying attention to anything else except that feeling of someone watching me. I turned my head to give Him a wide reassuring smile.

"I'm More than Okay.! Don't worry about me, let's have Fun.!" We all cheered laughing like the idiots we all are.

----> Two Hours Later<----

We've been at this carnival for Two hours and that feeling is still there, if possible maybe a little more stronger. I felt as if I was a lab rat being watched by an evil scientist doing experiments with rats.

Moo suggested we all head to the Ferris Wheel before we left to go home and check up on the city. We usually get alerts way ahead of time whenever there's going to be any type of crime happening so we will be well prepared. Here we are, slowly reaching the top of The Ferris wheel as they happily look down at the tiny people.

I didn't care about looking at the tiny people except for one person that mostly stood out to me. That person was a guy with a blue hoodie, Clown make up and...The eyes, why did they look so familiar?

I guess he knew I was trying to figure him out so when he looked up I thought I was going to suffocate. Blue eyes locked with brown eyes and I knew it was him. I was so high up that I couldn't see so well but I knew, I just knew it was him looking right into my eyes.

The moment, once again, was ripped away as we were slowly being pulled away by the Ferris wheel. We were going down now, so once Our turn came to get off the Ferris wheel the beautiful blue eyed stranger was already gone, just like yesterday.

"Evan.! Look.!" Lui was basically squealing like a teenage girl with a crush as soon as he saw gummy bears. "Can we get some before we leave?!?!"He was so happy and excited and I didn't want to take that away from him so I laughed taking my hand to mess up his hair.

"Go get your gummy bears Lui." I didn't even notice that he was practically bouncing everywhere. We all made our ways towards the stand and Lui had already been munching on gummy bears.

"Damn, for a kid you sure are fast."David laughed at the little pout Lui gave him.

"For a young adult you sure are lazy."He shot back at Nogla and we all stood there yelling 'ooooooh's. Nogla laughed shrugging his shoulders.

"Fair Enough." We joined in with the laughing. Who can just ignore the fact that we were grown men acting like children? No One but no one cared because we knew how much we loved being with each other, how much we loved each other in general. We were all like brothers.

My thoughts made me smile. It also made me realize ten seconds too late that the stranger who bumped into me and mumbled a quiet 'sorry' was the same blue eyed beauty I've been seeing in my dreams as well as around me. I looked at his face with a smile assuring him it was alright and that no harm was done but as always my thoughts distract me so when my eyes widened with realization hitting me, I turned around for him to be gone...again.

How the fuck does he do that? Is he a ninja?

NINJAAAAAAAAAAA DELIWIOUS!! Haha

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
~STAY DELIRIOUS.!!! xD