Let the "Games" Begin

Delirious~

"Hey Hold On!" This wasn't fair! Was he teasing the shit out of me right now? Is that how he wants to play?? Well, two can play in this little game of yours Ev.

"Evan~~" I sang a bit way to girly for my liking. I didn't mind though, being girly sometimes never hurt a guy has it? Besides, the dumb fuck that calls himself Vanoss is really quick to run and hide. He's planning something and I know it.!

"Oh Delirious~~" I could hear his sweet voice sing from a distance. Where could this asshole be?! I was walking until I made it into the living room area.

"Hey Cartoonz?"

"What's up?" Oh I'm going to find Evan if it's the last thing I do! He won't be able to hide from me any longer now will he? He he he...I will find you....and I Will KILL YOU! {What is wrong with me lol} That's a bit way too extreme yeah but I couldn't help myself quoting Liam Neeson.

"Did you see where Evan went?" He seemed a bit hesitant, he knows, yes he knows! I'm going to get you Evan!

"U-Uh...."He didn't say anything, in fact what he did was point off into the distance, the distance where my bedroom would be. I was confused as to why Vanoss would head into my room. Cartoonz shrugged chuckling at my confused yet determined expression.

Well, nodding a thanks to Luke, I made my way, slowly, over to my room.  I wasn't far from it, but I was walking slowly just so he wouldn't hear me coming. He just can't hear me. I'm going to get him good! Oh he's going to be soooooo scared. How scared? Mini Ladd Scared. {Which is when mini cries and laughs at the same time...Remember that one time in Dead realm when Evan scared the shit out of him on the elevator?? That type of Mini Ladd scared} Inching closer and closer to my door, I could already imagine him clutching into his chest just to calm down his breathing. I placed my hand on the handle very, very, very softly.

"Where is he-"I pushed the door.

"RAWR MOTHERFUCKER.!"I yelled really loudly once I barged into the room. My yelling sent him tumbling backwards making him fall on his ass.

"OH SHIT.!"He yelled and I could tell he was trying to calm his racing heart. I don't think I've ever laughed this hard in my life, I don't think I've ever seen Evan scared for his life, not as much as now anyway.

"HAHAHAHA GOTCHA YOU BITCH!!!" I laugh pointing at him, though I didn't really notice how close I got to Evan until he grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me down to where I was ontop of him.

"I think I'm the one who has you." He smirked looking me straight in the eyes. Evan has these brown eyes, these adorable brown eyes that can possibly seduce any bitch out there.

"Pft, I don't think so, i'm on top pretty boy." He's going to tease me? Like I said, Two can play in this little game of his. Just like that, he flipped us over to where he was ontop of me. Oh how fucking awesome this fucking game is.

"Hm, I do believe i'm the one on top now? Pretty Boy." He smirked using the same damn thing I said. That smirk would usually make me feel like I would get a heart attack at any moment, but right now i'm so annoyed with the fact that i'm hungry and I have an idiot ontop of me. (hehehehe let your imaginations run wild.)

" Whatever, get the fuck off of me" I rolled my eyes pushing the asshole off of me. By the way, did I  mention that no matter how buff this bitch is he isn't that heavy? No? Well now you know, he isn't all that heavy.

"Aw, is littel Jonny mad because I won?" Evan mockede me by giving me that teasing pout. 

I don't know if this is going to make him mad....

or

If it's going to give me a point for making him feel nervous. Fuck it, i'm going fort it.

"No....." I trailed off forcefully grabbing his chin, pulling his pretty face closer to mine, up to the point where our faces were merely touching. Smirking, I got closer, closer, closer......aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand............... " I WANT FOOOOOOOOOOOD!" I laughed pulling away, standing up and walking out of my room with a big fat smirk on my face when I saw how the tip of his ears got red. Point, Delirious.

Vanoss~

That fucking CLOWN! 

How dare he pull my face closer to his! How dare he tease me like that! How dare he be so fucking CUTE!! What is this fucking retard doing to me? Okay, I may or may not know what Delirious is doing to me. I don't know if I confessed this but, I Love Him. I love him so much, he fucking makes my heart race, as if my heart was telling me to just Kiss the life out of him until he turns red all over, allowing me to see just how much more beautiful he is.

I'm here, still sitting on the floor after two minutes that he left. Speaking of him being beautiful....I make it my mission to show him and make him realize just how beautiful he is, under all of that insanity, all of that insecurity. He doesn't realize just how amazing he is, I know he may think that I don't like him just because of who he is. To me none of that matters, what matters is that he's here, back with us, with me. Is it weird for me to say that....every time i'm near him he seems to glow? This glow is something unique, however i'm the only one who actually sees the beauty of his glow.

People who have only met Del can only describe him as Psychotic, insane, weird and funny. But me? There are so many things I can Describe him as but out of all of them i'd have to choose unique. He's unique in so many ways and he doesn't know it because he doesn't look at himself the way I look at him. He's just perfect in my eyes. I fell for the insane laugh, his voice, his beautiful blue eyes... It's safe to say....

I Love Him, and it only took me five minutes to finally accept the fact that I actually Love him with everything I have.

FINALLY I FREAKING UPDATED AGAIN! HECK YEAH!! by the way, enjoy the slight fluff. :3

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE THIS

~STAY DELIRIOUS!!!!!!!!! >.< <3 :*

pS: THIS IS DEDICATED TO ALL OF YOU LOVELY READERS WHO HAVE LIKED MY BOOK AND SUPPORTED IT THIS FAR. I WOVE YOU...*SHY SMILE*