Chapter Fifteen - Revelations.

Mikaelson Manor, Present day.

Kol stood at the end of the bed watching Aleysia as she slept.
"You need to get some fresh air," Elijah said from the door way. He watched his brother carefully.
"It's been three day's, Elijah, why hasn't she awoken yet?" He kept his back to the door and continued to stare at Alesia.
Elijah moved to his side and put a comforting hand on his shoulder. "You need to be patient."
"That's never been a very dominate trait of mine."
"We all know." Elijah paused for a moment before closing the bedroom door and turning to his brother once again. "We need to discuss what was said the other night."
"Niklaus is not back, should we worry?" Kol said, purposely ignoring his brother.
"Kol, this is important, what did Bonnie mean?"
"I think by now it is positively obvious that that was not the Bennett witch."
"No- you're right," Elijah agreed. "However that isn't the currently problem-"
"I think it shouldn't be." Kol interrupted. "Who was it?"
"You tell me. You and Aleysia are the only two who know her."
"I don't think she's a woman."
"Excuse me?"
"Call it a hunch, Elijah. I don't know who it was but I want to find out." Kol finally managed to drag his eyes away from Aleysia and stared his brother in the eyes. "I think she's the reason Aleysia' immobilize. And I want to fix it. Now."
"We need to await Niklaus' return."
"How long are you willing to wait, Elijah? In case you've forgotten this your doing. You essentially killed her just to reawaken her to darkness. Niklaus knows nothing of her resuscitation. He's going to have been going out of his mind. How can we even be sure that he's even in the same state any longer. I wouldn't be."
"Why are you here then?"
Kol stared softely at Aleysia. "She needs me. Or she needs someone she can trust.
"Should she trust you, Kol?"
Kol's hands clenched at his side. "I would never bring her harm."
"That's not what I asked, Brother."
He was suddenly defensive. He rounded on his older brother, a glare creasing his features. "Do you doubt me?"
"Honestly yes." Elijah replied. "Something wasn't right about the situation last night, you didn't act like yourself. Are you hiding something?"
"No," He spat through gritted teeth. "I refuse to stand here and allow you to accuse me something incorrect. If Niklaus has to be present before we can process another route to awaken her - I'll find him. But if he's no longer in Mystic falls, we work without him and if you fight me, i'll exclude you from the picture too."
Elijah bowed his head. "Understood." His brother was on edge and having an unstable Kol alongside Klaus was not something that town or even Aleysia would benefit from. Elijah wanted to understand what the Bennett witch had been speaking of but it was obvious that Kol was going to continue playing innocent. Or truly was clueless - Elijah didn't know. But he intended to discover the truth, Aleysia deserved that. So did Klaus.

Kol searched everywhere, all local parties, gathering, anything that would attract a very vengeful hybrid. The one place he had yet to check was the Salvatore house. He had put it off hoping that he would find his brother just wandering the town, agitation grew when it became obvious that wasn't going to be the case.
He strolled up to the large wooden door and hammered on it loudly, he was beyond caring. He just hoped that he didn't have a run in with the Bennett witch. Aleysia's still alive, yes but she did technically kill her whilst going against his and klaus' wishes. He wasn't going to forgive and forget that too soon, if ever.
When there was no answer he slammed his fist against the wood again. "I'm growing impatient." he called.
The door swung open and Damon stood in the door way, looking annoyed. "What are you doing here, Mikaelson?"
"I'm looking for my brother."
"Which one?"
"Which one do you think - you've either seen him or you haven't."
"Depends." He replied. Stefan slowly stood at Damon's side, arms crossed.
"On?" Kol questioned, irritable.
"Where Bonnie is."
Kol cocked a brow. "We don't have her."
"I don't believe you."
"That's your problem then." Kol Snapped. "Now tell me where my brother is."
"Sorry, my lips are sealed until Bonnie's whereabouts are revealed."
"We don't have her." Kol managed to get out through gritted teeth.
"And what about your missing brother? Do you think he would have been involved." Stefan questioned.
"No," Kol lied.
"You see, here's the thing; Bonnie turned up a couple of days ago, shaking." Damon said. "She told us that she's done something bad. Little witchy knows when to keep her mouth shut so that's all she said and then two days ago she disappeared. No word where. Now, I'm going to ask you again, where's Bonnie?"
Kol stepped closer until he was directly in front of Damon. "I. Don't. Know.
"Find her."
Kol's temper was wearing thin. As he was here trying desperately to find out where his brother was -and failing- Aleysia was at home, in a sense alone. When she awoke, Kol knew that she'd want either Klaus or himself. But the longer that he was here achieving nothing the more likely it will become that she'll awaken alone. Kol would hate himself if that were to be the case. Aleysia deserved more, she deserved to be surrounded by familiar faces and considering her family is long gone the Mikaelson's were all she had left.
With that sudden boost in his motivation he blurred across the threshold, tossed Stefan carelessly to the side and pinned Damon to the far wall. He thrust his arm forward and shoved his hand deep into Damon's chest, gripping his heart tightly. "Where is my brother, Damon? I'm in no mood to associate myself with you longer then necessary. Bigger things are at stake here than the simple Bennett witches whereabouts."
Damon groaned and Kol squeeze. "I-"He gasped. "I don't know. We have seen Klaus since the ball." He rushed out.
"I find myself doubting you." Kol said and then cocked his head to the side. "Stop where you are Stefan or I was tear your brothers heart from his chest. You won't find me hesitating."
Kol looked over his shoulder and locked gaze with Stefan. "Good," He said. "Now, i will ask you both once more, and once more only - where is Niklaus?"
"Looking for me brother?"
Kol's jaw clenched and he ripped his hand from Damon's chest. "Where have you been?" He turned. Klaus stood in the door way, smirking. His hands clasped behind his back.
"About." He answered vaguely. "Fulfilling a promise. You were looking for me, why?"
"You need to come home."
Klaus shook his head. "I refuse to step foot inside that house until her body's gone. And I know you Kol, it's exactly where we left it."
"You don't get it, she's not-"
"Stop talking about her. I don't want to hear it. I don't care what you have to say but she's gone and isn't coming back this time. I'm not going to dwell on it."
"Maybe you should." Kol snapped. "Feel something, brother. Anything!"
It was almost as if the Salvatore brothers had disappeared as the Mikaelson siblings argued. But they hadn't, no, instead they were standing to the side observing.
"I don't have to lower myself to emotions, Kol. How many time previous have they betrayed me? She's dead. And I refuse to face Elijah after what he has done."
"Dead? Who's dead?" Damon just could help himself. Both Klaus and Kol glowered angrily at the raven haired vampire.
"You need to learn your place," Klaus growled. "You're beneath us, you're nothing in comparison just a faulty diluted version. If you want the Bennett witch to be returned alive, I suggest you do as I say."
That definitely grabbed the Salvatore's attention. And Damon stepped forward threateningly. "Where is she?"
"Paying for her mistake." Klaus replied. "but don't worry she'll live for a little longer. The pain she's feeling isn't severe enough."
"Klaus let her go," Kol surprisingly spoke up. "She's not responsible."
"Are you deluded brother? She and Elijah are equally to blame. Together they murdered her. She's rotting in my bedroom because of their stupidity."
"She's not dead!" Kol exploded.

England,1490.
"The garden is magnificent." Aleysia breathed. She was in awe of its elegant beauty. It was like an intricate maze, walls of flowers - roses, Lilies, colour after colour lined the cobble pathway.
"You say that each and every time we take a wander." Niklaus answered.
"That's would happen to be because it enraptures me each and every time." She replied with a shy smile. "I adore it. The peaceful nature calms and relaxes me."
"And myself?"
Aleysia giggled. "You torment me."
"Is that so?"
"It is. You never allow me to marvel in the peace. You talk too often." Aleysia's grip on the lords arm slipped and she slowly stepped over to a rose bush. Niklaus watched as she brushed her fingers over the delicate petals before slowly inhaling it pleasant scent.
"Sometimes I reconsider your affections toward me." He spoke softly. "Like the garden is what you cherish most."
"I do cherish the Garden, my lord, as you know, i'm weakened by the elegance of flowers. However," she turned back to him and smiled. "Your charmingly handsome self seems to have a much more powerful affect on me. I was hoping you already suspected as much. I feel as if I'm around far too often for you to be comfortable with."
The lord grinned and reached out, pulling her into him. "Never would your company be un-welcomed. You are the brightest thing in my life and I wish to treasure you for all eternity, Aleysia."
Aleysia looked up at the lord affectionately. Her eyes, darting around his face trying to take absolutely everything in. She adored him and just that thought made her want to chuckled. it was just days a go that she was repulsed at even a mention of the lords and now she was taking long walks beside one. Laughing with him, having fun and enjoying herself. He really was not up to her expectations of them - if she willingly looked past their greeting for the first time. He was kind and gentle with her, made sure that she was enjoying herself at every possible moment.
His fingers trailed down her cheeks. "You are beautiful. . ." His voice trailed off and Aleysia was completely taken by his word. He need not speak to have her that way. Just his simple touches captivated her.
I throat cleared behind them and immediately Aleysia pulled away from Niklaus, his arms dropped to his side and he spun around to face the intruder.
"What?!" He growled.
Elijah stood behind him, hands clasped behind his back and he was unfazed by Niklaus' aggression. "Kol has arrived." He informed.
Niklaus stilled and then sighed. "He was not to arrive until tomorrow."
"He's never been one to do as told."
The golden haired lord's jaw clenched. "No, he has not." He turned back to a confused Aleysia who stood behind Niklaus watching the interaction carefully. She hadn't spoken to the older brother apart from their brief encounter at the Ball and if she was honest he very much intimidated her. "I think it best you take your leave, Aleysia. I have things to attend."
Aleysia's spirits dropped and she had to force herself not to frown at politely being thrown out. She smiled tightly and curtsied. "Of course, my lord. I'll show myself out."