Chapter Four -Remind Me

Sorry for not updating for sooo long.
Heres another chapter... I love klaus ♥♥♥

Alice was pleasantly surprised by Klaus' forwardness and keenly excepted his offer, taking his hand softly. Klaus smiled, although Alice couldn't quite understand the sinister effect his smile had on her. It didn't seem real, he was faking for her benefit and she couldn't quite make out why. Had she done something without realizing it? But all thoughts flew straight from her mind as Klaus securely wound his arms around her waist, pulling her in extremely close -Alice's chest was pressed against his, there was no space between them and Klaus' arms kept it that way, she couldn't move away...Although some small part of her brain was whispering that she didn't want to.

They began to sway from side to side, their movement was almost hesitant like they didn't know how much the other could cope with. Alice swallowed and opened her mouth to speak but Klaus beat her too it.

"You look magnificent, this evening." His said lowly in her ear, as if it was a secret he was sharing with her.

A shiver shot over Alice's back as his breath fanned out against her skin. "T-thank you." She stuttered shyly. She looked up at him, or as best as she could from their close position and a blush flared across her cheeks. "You look better than most here tonight." Her voice was just as quiet as his had been, but that was more likely the fact that she was embarrassed than her actually trying to be quiet.

Klaus chuckled as he spun them once. "Is that a compliment, Love?"

Alice nodded. "Of course."

Klaus hummed and if it was possible pulled her even closer. She laid her head gently against his shoulder and he tensed up, immediately Alice lifted her head back up, apologies tumbling from her lips. "I-I'm sorry."

Klaus' jaw was clenched tightly but he shook his head. "It's fine...Alice."

As if to take her mind off of it, Klaus held her hand tightly in his and spun her out, she couldn't suppress the giggle that escaped her and that seemed to lighten Klaus up and he pulled her back in, but making it so her back pressed to his chest, his arms wrapped around her from behind. Alice's cheeks flared as she could clearly take notice of all the watchful eyes.

Some stared curiously, whilst others just openly gawked at the two. 

Alice's eyes glanced around the room, watching everyone, but she made sure her gaze didn't linger on the watchful people.

"People are staring." Alice whispered, uncomfortably. 

"I know." He replied. His grip on her tighten before quickly releasing and spinning her back around to face him. Alice took notice that his eyes were lighter now than they had been and they watched her knowingly, although it was near impossible to miss the sadness lingering in his gaze. 

"How did you and Kol meet?" Klaus asked casually. He didn't look at her but just over her shoulder to something behind her.

Alice blushed as she remembered her dreaded day. "It is complicated."

Klaus glanced down at her and his lips twitched. "I'm sure if it involves Kol, it can't be that complicated." He lent in and his lips brushed against her ear. "He's rather simple." He whispered.

Alice's mouth fell open as he pulled back. His lips stretched into a complete grin. "That is disrespectful!" She exclaimed, although as shocked as she was at his disrespect towards his brother she couldn't keep her lips to remain straight lined. 

"We don't have the best relationship." He admitted. 

Alice laughed lightly. "You'd be surprised how easy that was to perceive."