Chapter 11.

(Play that song up there.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The nice autumn air fills my lungs and I shake a little from how cold it is. I watch attentively as one by one a different color leaf falls on another until they make a beautiful mixture on the ground.

Suddenly someone lets me go and that's when I realize that I was still hugging James. That's when I realize that time seems to stop whenever I'm with him.

"Sorry." I say ashamed by how I didn't let go sooner.
He must think I'm strange for hugging him so long.

"It's fine. Come on, let's go. I have something to show you."

He takes my hand and leads the way. His action makes my skin tingle with excitement. I wonder if I make him feel this way.

We walk for awhile until we come across a little dirt path. He continues but I'm a little weary so I don't follow behind.

"It's okay. Trust me."

The words roll of his tongue like silk and I can't contain myself.

I've never accepted the word trust but with him, it's like I have no choice. He's making me change and I kind of like it.

At the end of the path lies the most captivating sight I've ever seen. There are lit candles that hang above a fairly decorated table covered with white cloth. Roses are all over the ground and a waiter stands not too far away.

James turns around to face me and he has the cutest smile on his face. "Do you like it?"

"Of course I do.", I reply. "It's amazing. You didn't have to do this."

"Yes I did. You've always wanted a date like this. It was your dream. You would always talk about it when we were younger."

Even if I don't remember it, I can't believe he did. He's too good to be true. I don't deserve this.

"Thank You James. I really mean it when I say this."

"Let's go eat.", he responds.

I guess he's a fancy guy because we were served Chicken Marengo and Peach Melba. And let me tell you, they were delicious.

"I don't know what to say James."

I really don't. I feel something for him but I don't know what it is. Can I actually be falling for him? Can he be falling for me?

But before I can ask him, his lips meet mine and I experience pure perfection.