Chapter 3

(Aries PoV)

I let out a loud yawn, slowly opening my eyes to adjust to the blinding horizon beating through the glass windows of the cabin. What happened last night? I turned over to see Pisces?! Naked?! I gulped turning back to face the ceiling only to lift the sheets looking down. "...oh god" I whispered quickly putting the sheets back down to see that I was naked too.

I don't think I want to know what actually happened last night... I quickly grabbed a pair of boxers before running downstairs to see 3 bottles of empty wine. "Oh, no no no" I sighed burying my head into my hands. I don't even need to ask what happened here last night when the pieces of the puzzle fit perfectly.

"Aries... please tell me... we didn't... you know..." Pisces started struggling to speak as I looked across the room to notice several broken and moved objects.

"Have sex?" I questioned as she nodded pulling the grey covers around herself more tightly. "Well... everything points to that so... yeah I guess we did..." I sighed stepping over the broken case before pouring myself a cup of coffee.

"But your in love with Cancer" She gulped afraid that she'd just destroyed something special.

"I haven't seen Cancer in 50 years Pisces. I don't even know if she's..." I began only to pause, "look it doesn't matter, it was a moment of passion, I mean we haven't seen each other or the others for 50 years right? So it's okay for us to... give in to desires" I tried my best to explain what we'd just done but let's admit it. This was bad and should of never happened.

"Ok. This never happened okay?" Pisces resorted before walking back up the stairs leaving me to wallow in my own self pity. Have I just cheated on Cancer? Or did we end along time ago?

===========================

(Taurus's PoV)

I quickly jumped off of the ramp plunging into the soft snowy surface, causing millions of snowflakes to scatter aside like a wave smashing into the surface of the sea. I quickly took a sharp left then a right speeding up every second as the world passed me by. I looked down watching my ski's carve a path into the snow leaving behind small tracks. I quickly looked up only to notice that I was going to collide with a snowboarder who's path I just invaded.

"Watch out!" A husky voice yelled, but it was too late I had fell into him causing me to roll across the ground and him to skid.

I groaned pulling myself off of the floor, "oh my gosh! I-i am so so sorry, I didn't mean to-" I began to apologise as he took off his helmet to reveal... Capricorn?! I gasped looking up and down speechless, I hadn't seen another zodiac since Aqua left me.

"It's good to see you too Taurus" Cap smiled as I ran into his arms both of us in a warm embrace. I felt a smile appear on my face for the first time in 10 years, I found Capricorn. "What brings you to the snowy slopes huh?" He chuckled pulling out of our embrace.

"I just thought it's about time I had a holiday" I laughed, causing him to laugh before he pulled a strange look I've never seen on him before.

"Race you to the bottom" he challenged causing me to smirk as he put his helmet back on. "Try to keep up" he winked being cocky as I chuckled.

"Oh I think you should be the one who should be worried" I smiled daring to play his game as we both took off down the slopes.

===========================

(Gemini's PoV)

"They make it look so easy" I sighed watching a snowboarder and skier race down the mountain, watching their actions closely wishing I was that good, but let's face it I'm better.

"Yeah, they do don't they" Scorpio agree as we all watched in awe as the two racers headed down the mountain.

"They've got to be going at least 50 mph down their, by the way their moving. Probably racing" Virgo stated with a small smile appearing on her lips before she turned back to face the tip of the mountain.

"Hey. £100 pounds on the snowboarder" I smirked as Virgo turned around narrowing her eyes before walking over to me.

"Your on" she spoke folding her arms before watching the skier closely as they both rocketed down the hill, slowly building speed as the headed further down to the bottom.

"Girls? Really? Come on we're on holiday here, no bets" Scorpio sighed taking his head out of his phone for what seemed a minute before it was back in.

"Shut up Scorpio" I growled, "it's only a bit of fun" I resorted, " after I watch Virgos face when she loses" I mumbled under my breath focusing on my bet as they both headed towards the race line, neck and neck. " This is going to be close" I cheered as the skier won just by 10 yards.

"Told you" Scorpio stated as I sent him angry glares before looking to Virgo's smug face causing me to growl. "Play nice" he added only making me more frustrated as Virgo held out her hand as if to say: ' a bets a bet'. I frowned pushing the money into her hand before folding my arms to sulk.

"Maybe next time Gem" She smirked engulfing herself in all the glory causing me to scoff. More like next time I'm gonna beat her smart ass!

===========================

(Aquarius's PoV)

"W-Wow it's c-cold out t-t-there" I stuttered with my teeth chattering together like clots in a old engine of a machine, as I rubbed my hands together trying to warm back up. I took a seat noticing that I was in a small cafe with Leo behind me also extremely cold.

"I feel like a ice cube!" He exclaimed sniffling as I nodded in agreement, "and to think we haven't even been out there for a solid 20 minutes and we're already froze" He laughed causing me to chuckle before I got back up to walk over to the check out to order some drinks and food.

"What would you like?" The lady smiled as I laughed looking at the menu.

"Something that will melt me preferably" I smiled as she chuckled glancing to me before looking back down to the register.

"Two hot chocolates it is then" She announced as the waiter behind her got busy, causing the machines to let out all sorts of noises and steam. "Anything to eat?" She asked as I sighed glancing back to the menu.

"One chocolate and one Carmel muffin please" I answered paying her what I owed, as she handed me over two dishes each with a muffin.

"I'll bring over your drinks when they're ready" She announced as I sat back down next to a shivering Leo.

"Cold much?" I laughed as he frowned withdrawing his feet from his chest.

"N-no" he divered as the lady brung over our hot drinks with the marshmallows just peeping out of the top of the cup causing me to smile as she sat them down. "Thanks!" He perked up grasping his chocolate only to hold it close to him.

"No problem" She smiled before walking back over to serve another couple who seemed rather familiar but they weren't a couple.

"Pisces? Aries?"

So far so good wouldn't you say? Anyways, the zodiacs are slowly finding one another but will the team get back together or will they remain split up? What's happening with Aries and Pisces?! Do you ship them?! Comment what you think, ship, feel and weather or not I should just get a move on and get the zodiacs back together again?!

I will be updating quiet a lot in the up coming week because I've got some free time! So keep in tune, chapters maybe more often than you think!!! Thanks!!!!