Chapter 42.

(Gemini's pov)

"I know," Sag spoke as I cleared my throat uncomfortably feeling the awkwardness of the situation, "what I don't know is why you all didn't tell me," he added as I nodded understanding the betrayal and anger he must've felt when he caused the house to go up in flames.

"We didn't tell you because we didn't know if it was the right thing to do, I mean you don't know anything..." I began looking to him as he stared back at me wide eyed as he absorbed the new intel I was giving him, "I didn't want to put too much on your shoulders all at once. After you got settled in a bit that's when I planned to tell you, in fact today was the day," I explained as he nodded as if understanding why I didn't tell him.

"So did we have a good relationship then?" He asked as he rubbed his head, only to glance back up at me, causing me to smile slightly.

"The best, out of all the couples we were the ones with no relationship troubles, I admit I took us a while to get together but as soon as we did it was like fireworks," I smiled recalling the days when we met, "the first time I noticed you was when we had our first class, Leo tripped you up and you fell down next to my desk," I explained looking back to the moment, "you were so cute and the way you looked at me, like I was the only one in the room made me feel special," I added as he smiled back at me clearly enjoying the memory even though it no longer belonged to him.

"Sounds like a strange way to meet but still one to remember," he laughed sitting back in the chair wishing he could recall the memory's i could, "embarrassing for me but still at least I met you I guess," he added causing me to laugh in agreement, "tell me more," he smiled sitting up more staring at me.

"Well the is a lot to tell you," I chuckled moving myself into a sitting position, only to look back to Sag who seemed to be just as eager to hear it as I was to tell it, "we might be here all day," I added rubbing my eyes as he smiled again, causing me to smile in return.

"I don't mind, I need to hear this".

===========================

(Virgos pov)

I smiled staring out at Capricorn through the window as he dazed in at me, waving wanting nothing more than for him to come in a hug me and tell me everything I needed to hear. I stared out at him reflecting on the fire, trying to recall certain moments. I remember Capricorn racing into me out the corner of my eye and flames, lots of flames. The intoxicating fumes that surrounded us both, only brought us closer together. I remember hearing him whispering in my ear and yelling, begging for me to wake up, only making me want to hold him more. 

That's when I remembered the one thing I yearned for him to say to me again but thought I'd never hear, ' I love you', I stared at him in awe as time practically stood still, our eyes locked as if we were meeting for the first time again. I felt overwhelming happiness within me as my smile grew wider, however then he left... and Scorpio stood in his place, causing me to stare at the place which he used to stand.

"Hey are you okay?" Scorpio questioned walking through the doors, pulling the chair up beside me, only to hold my hand tightly, causing me to frown and pull it away from his grasp.

"Never better," I answered looking back out to the window expecting Cap to turn back up outside with a cup of coffee for me and tea for him, making me smile slightly.

"He's not coming," Scorpio spoke as I frowned turning back to him in confusion wondering why he'd say that and where was Capricorn going, "He told me to say to you that he hopes you get better soon and that he's going to get himself checked out so he might not be able to see you," he announced as I nodded knowing that Capricorn would still make time to come and see me.