Chapter 43.

(Aries pov pt.2)

"This way," I announced leading the colt of Giants deep into the wood, where they'd be hidden amongst the trees knowing that I'd have to be the one to explain the upcoming storm ahead of us and their possible roles within it.

"You can stay here for the night, this way no one will see you and you'll be safe," Cancer spoke glancing to me for reassurance as I nodded my head in agreement, "if you need anything the pack house is around 4 miles north," she added as the Giants began to settle and discuss among themselves.

"I would like to see Aries, Capricorn, Libra, Virgo and Leo," the one giant commanded capturing our attention, "I have some important news regarding Mr. Capricorn, when he talked to me 15 years ago about those particular signs," he added causing me to frown... 15 years ago? The war wasn't even a possibility then... why did he speak about us in particular?

"I am Aries," I stated taking a step closer in interest as the giant looked down at me intensely, "what is the important news?" I questioned staring at him wide eyed in curiosity as I depicted the possibilities and outcomes, which the conversation could reveal.

"15 years ago we were in hiding in the amazon out of fear of being discovered, that's when we met Capricorn. He convinced us that something dark was taking place in the shadows and that when we'd see the signs that things were changing that we should search for him or those particular Zodiacs, and they'd help us. He sent us up to the mountains near Alberta due to the rich earth and food sources there and promised us that when the time would come we'd know," He explained taking a seat on the ground with a thud that caused both me and Cancer to fall to our knees.

"What signs that things were... changing did you see?" Cancer asked as we both scrambled back to our feet, closely watching the other 15 Giants settling in, whilst perusing answers from this one.

"We heard whispers," he stated, " then a few groups started moving, we came across a pack of wolves who were heading east due to the rising tension in the west. After that the animals started leaving, our food source practically decimated within a week, we knew we'd have to find you, so here we are," He explained as I glanced to Cancer who looked just as worried as I. Not only was the supernatural world changing but so was the environment picking up on the destruction awaiting us.

"We promise we will do our best to supply you with food, water and materials you'll need," I spoke as the giant crouched down a little further until I had two huge black eyes staring at me.

"I hope you'll be able to lead us into battle Aries of mars, we are all depending on you to lead us to victory," he spoke causing me to gulp wondering what Cap said to him exactly...

"And so is earth".

===========================

(Gemini's pov)

I sucked in a deep breath finishing off the history, which both Sag and I shared together. An adventure of no other, just like our love. I watched carefully as he began to put all the pieces of the puzzle together which were all now laid out in the open for him.

"It's alright if you don't remember anything..." I sighed feeling the loss of hope that he'd ever remember anything about us or what we were, who we are.

"But I do," he stated causing my head to shoot up and a relief suddenly wash over me like no other, hope began to lift the clouds of gloom and a smile appeared on my face for the first time since I could remember.