Chapter 49.

8 hours...

(Gemini's pov)

"Morning," I smiled biting my lip, only to place my hand on Sagittarius' chest causing him to grin as we both stare into each other's eyes in awe, "what are you thinking?" I smirk cuddling up to him as he slyly shifted his arm around my body as he pulled me to him.

"I'm thinking that we are going to have the best day yet," He grinned causing me to smile widely, only to place both my hands on his face to pull him into a long passionate kiss, "that'll be 25 dollars please," he winked as I raised my brow with a huff.

"I didn't know I was dating some sort of cheap ass prostitute. If I knew I would have got the top of the range," I teased as he narrowed his eyes before rolling over to mount me with his glare fixated on me.

"A prostitute now, huh?," he growled against my skin as he began kissing my neck, causing me to close my eyes in pleasure with a smile, "but I'm too cheap for you," he added instantly getting off me causing me to frown as he pulled on his pants.

"You tease," I frowned smiling as he stood up, only to look back at me hungrily, "We'd better get ready anyway, since we've got to pack for the beach," I stated in a matter of fact manner, getting out of bed naked only to walk into the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

"And I'm the tease!" Sag yelled from behind the door making me laugh, reflecting on the new found memory we had made. I quickly brushed my teeth, washed myself and got on all my clothes within a quick 30 minutes, I was perfect.

I walked out to see Sag ready dressed with his backpack and two towels for the beach, causing me to smile, "I packed our swimming suits in case we fancied a swim," he smiles innocently as I walked up to him with a mischievous smile.

"Who said we'd need swimming suits," I smirked as he raised a brow, with a wide smile before kissing me passionately again, "now come on, we had better see if the others are ready to head off," I added as Sag threw his backpack over his shoulder and I grabbed the towels.

"So I've been looking at some land and found tones of land near a woodland area up in Canada, near Alberta actually," Sag announced as he closed the door behind us, "it'd be worth taking a look at right?" He questioned as I smiled nodding in agreement knowing that this would be our opportunity for a little bit of privacy.

"Of course, obviously we'd need to tell the others but I think its a great idea," I smiled as I grabbed his hand lovingly, only to head out to the cars to come face to face with Capricorn and Taurus, "hey!" I screamed in excitement running over to them as Sag put the stuff in the boot.

"Gemini, nice to see you excited for our trip out for the day," Cap chuckled causing me to smile widely clearly way excited than the others, however someone has to be right?

===========================
7 hours

(Taurus' pov)

I sat down listening to the sudden speed pick up in the tempo as Capricorn drummed his fingers on the dashboard, mimicking the rhythm. I close my eyes picturing the way the player would strum his guitar and the tone of his voice projecting into the microphone, "why do you hate Virgo so much?" A voice questioned causing me to frown and open my eyes in confusion wondering where this had come from.