Chapter 50.

1 hour.....
(Pisces pov)

"Are we there yet?" I moaned causing a roar of sighs to erupt as Taurus and Leo raised their brows, whilst Capricorn glanced up to the mirror and then back to the road, "what? It's been 2 hours!" I groaned putting my head on the window, only to stare at the road as we rushed past it at 50 mph.

"Well, the wait is over," Capricorn announced as we pulled around the corner, out of the trees into the gleaming daylight. I smiled as we pulled up to reveal the pale sandy beach and glistening waves, painting a huge smile on my face as I looked at the surreal scenery around me. I hadn't ever been to a beach before.

"I thought it would've been more yellow like the pictures on google," Leo complained as we all hopped out the car and walked to the front of the car, "I suppose this will have to do," he sighed with a small smile on his face causing me to wrap my hands around his waist.

"You love it," I smirked as he look down raising a brow, clearly ready to rebel against my statement but Gemini screaming out the window interrupted all peace and tranquility the beach had to offer as she leapt out the car.

"SAND!" She yelled as she ran onto the beach only to fall face flat on the sand causing us all to laugh, yet she wasn't finished she quickly got up, "Sea!" She squealed running into the sea removing each piece of clothing she had until she dived into the soft waves, "come on!" She yelled as Sag, Leo and Aries all sprinted into the waves.

"She's excited," Taurus laughed as Aqua approached us with towels with his black sunglasses reflecting the sun beating down on us.

"She sure is," Aqua laughed placing the towels on the bonnet of the car before folding his arms and leaning against it, "She was singing all the way here and on top of that she asked every 3 minutes if we were here yet starting from after the 20 minutes, since we set off," He explained causing us all to laugh in union, only to collect our things and begin to head across the beach.

"Luckily for us Pisces, only asked every 10 minutes starting from an hour into the journey," Cap teased as I pushed him playfully, "what? You did," he chuckled as we all began laying the towels and putting on our lotion, " I cant wait to slap their backs when they come out all sun burnt," He added with a mischievous smirk along with Aqua who also seemed to take to the idea.

I sigh lying don on my towel, only to sink into the sand with Taurus next to me, "hey where is Scorpio?" I frowned sitting up wondering where he is, knowing that he wouldn't be skinny dipping in the sea with the others.

"Not sure, let me check," Aqua spoke getting up, only to head back to the cars in search of Scorpio.

"I haven't felt this good in years," Aries laughed with a huge smile on his face with the other coming out of the sea to join him, " this was a great idea Gemini," He applauded as Gemini bowed, letting a small giggle slip as she did so.

"See my ideas are fantastic," Gemini smiled putting her hands on her hips as
Sagittarius slyly slipped his arms around her, pulling her into a tight embrace.

"They sure are," Sagittarius smiled kissing her neck as they both fell onto their towel laughing.

"Geez get a room," Taurus moaned pretending to cover her eyes in disgust as Leo sat behind me, causing us all to burst out into laughter...perhaps the last I would ever hear...