Chapter 11, pt 2.

What the hell did Taurus do?!!!!! (Watch the clip, the first 10 -20 secs are boring but it's so worth it)

The tourists watched from afar a few recording as the colossal cloud of snow fell down the mountain consuming anything in its path. They all knew that whom ever got in its way would perish a icy cold death, without a grave to be dug after all once you go under that blanket of snow your buried alive for good.

===========================

(Aquarius's PoV)

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

I groaned opening my eyes as the noises pierced through me causing me to wince, "libra?" I coughed as I looked to my left to see her clutching her arm, worry struck me hard as I gazed at my wounded libra, only managing to say, "are you okay?" my voice croaked as I started to cough again this time more violently.

"Yeah, I think so" She answered still clutching her arm to protect it from anything or anyone who'd dare to come near it, with me at her side ready to attack who'd ever dare to hurt her.

"Aries?" I called out but no reply, causing me to frown, he always answers... I slowly turned around to see Aries with blood seeping from his head allowing fear to creep up on me, sending my heart beating into overdrive . I quickly glanced around the car looking for a cause to this effect, when i noticed the broken window, he must have put his head straight through it.

Suddenly, the past 3 minutes came rushing back to me. I remember we had just about made it but the Avalanche clipped the back of the car, causing it to spiral out of my control. Then everything went into a deep dark void of obscurity. It's crazy how things can go from bad to worse in a matter of milliseconds.

"Aqua!" Libra shook me out of thought and back into the real world where nothing yet everything was delicate, "help Aries" She cried as I pushed my door open with my remaining strength I had in me. I quickly snatched the first aid kit from out of the dented boot as if a bull ran straight into it.

"My car" I whimpered looking at the damage only thinking of how much this is going to cost me!

"Aqua! Shut up about your damn car and help Aries already!!" Libra yelled as I nodded obediently yanking open his door, hoping he was still alive after all he has to be.

===========================

(Sagittarius's PoV)

"Gemini?! Gemini!!" I bellowed looking around for Gemini, however she was nowhere insight. I felt everything slow down around me, as if in a slow motion part of a film, only that this is real. I could feel myself shaking rather from the cold or the fear for my Gemini.

"Sagittarius!" Cancer cried pointing to a pile of snow with a single hand sticking out, I rushed over digging and digging with my hands like they were shovels till they were numb with Cancer following my actions beside me.

I quickly grabbed the hand and pulled the body out of the icy depths, "damn it!" I cursed, "it's only Leo" I sighed in disappointment as more worry for Gemini filled me. Come on she has to be here somewhere!

"Leo? Can you hear me?" Cancer spoke loudly dusting the tiny flakes of snow off his face and body, "it's cancer" She began as I started to search for the rest of the snow for Gemini needing to find her.

"GEMINI!" I shouted feeling warm tear fall down my cheeks as the cold swallowed my warmth up like a beast swallowing it's prays flesh. That's when I knew that this would probably kill me and everyone if we don't act fast.

"Sagittarius get some blankets and towels" Cancer stated pointing towards the stairs as she placed Leo on the couch, causing me to frown. I swiftly got to my feet and glared at Cancer.