Chapter 40.

(Sagittarius's pov)

I stared at the hot chocolate, wondering why it had little floaty things in it, and why the floaty things tasted so nice, "their marshmallows," Aries informed me as I looked at the book he was reading called the Cold War? "I prefer mine toasted personally," he added with a smile as he took a seat next to me on the bar.

"Right," I replied not really knowing what to say to continue the conversation, "I like spoons?" I stated with it coming out more of a question than a statement.

"That's a little random," Aries laughed slightly before looking up from his book, "I like sporks more myself," he smiled warmly before returning to his book, causing me to frown wondering if he liked to read.

"The Cold War?" I questioned capturing his attention as he looked up from his book back to me.

"Uh, yea I guess. I hate reading if I'm honest with you but Cap told me to read up for some strategies so that's what im gonna do," he chuckled folding the tip of the page over, only to close it.

"Well why can't Cap read it?" I asked as Aries got up and poured himself a cup of coke- more like a pint- and sat back down next to me, letting the question linger in his mind before regurgitating a answer back to me.

"I suppose he already has but he wants be to brush up too on this type of stuff," he answered as I nodded sort of understanding now why Capricorn had asked Aries to read it, since he's pretty smart himself and has a like able attitude I guess.

"How are you feeling Sag? I mean it must be difficult and out strain on your relationship with Gemini," he spoke causing me to freeze, I had a relationship with Gemini? All the questions seemed to all fit into place, now I understood why she is always here and there and lurking around me, looking after me.

"No it's extremely difficult..." I answered staring off into space, bewildered by the newest revelation Aries had told me as I wondered what other secrets have everyone been hiding hiding from me, "I have to go," I spoke walking off quickly feeling a storm of emotions inside as I heard Aries following me behind, as I felt more and more scared.

Suddenly, a huge fire ball exploded from my chest setting the stairs a lite, causing both me and Aries to shake in fear as we questioned who was upstairs that wouldn't be able to escape...

==========================

(Aquarius's pov)

"Oh my god," I spoke, my jaw open almost to the ground, thankful that Libra, Pisces and I were all packing the car as the window shattered on to the sidewalk, revealing the flames inside leaving us all wide mouthed and shocked.

"The others are inside!" Pisces yelled beginning to sprint inside, only to be thrown back from the flames, which now occupied the door and the one of two main escape hatches, "we have to get to the other side!" She yelled as we all began sprinting, only to meet Cap at the other side already kicking in the door.

After 2 kicks it swung open revealing the dangerous dancing flames within, and out ran both Sag and Aries, "I didn't mean to," Sag coughed, covered in smoke making his face look dirty and shined, I glanced over to Aries who seemed to be coughing his guts out.

"Pisces, you look after those who come out. Libra run over to the pack house and see if any of the signs are in there," Capricorn ordered, with Libra sprinting off into the woods and Pisces rubbing Aries' back as he continued to cough aggressively. "Aqua will you come in with me?" He questioned, his eyes full of adrenaline and fear as I nodded in agreement and followed him inside, covering my mouth with my sleeve as I became blinded my the heavy smoke.