News

The team was scared as the doctor told them "please come with me." They all followed and were led into another room where scans on Becky's lungs, stomach and the rest of her body showed. They saw weirdness in the scans and immediately the doctor told them "I'm afraid to tell you we found something in Rebecca's scans." Jill then interrupted saying "sorry to interrupt but please call her Becky." "Oh okay in Becky's scans we unfortunately found Leukemia. I'm sorry she had the same symptoms we were told." HAO then told him " she had a slight fever the other night but was fine the next morning. She was just tired and she also I noticed looks like she's lost weight." They looked at HAO and then the doctor told them "we can transfer Becky to the hospital she will need to go to. But I bet you want to see her." They all nodded and were led to a private room. Room 004 (Becky's number) and they went in to see her resting quietly so Dawn and Jill got onto one side with the rest of the team mush standing around her bed. She slowly opened her eyes like she heard them and she whispered "hey guys." They had never heard her sound so weak and tired. It was sad and scary and strange. Then Jill held her hand and asked "has the doctor spoken to you yet he just spoke to us." "Yeah he did he said *coughs* I have Leukemia. It's rare for people my age to get it. Not very common." They smiled and Cap gently moved a piece of hair out of Becky's eyes and said "everything is going to be okay Becky don't worry kiddo we will all be here for you." Becky nodded and her eyes slowly closed with exhaustion. Becky was soon sound asleep and Cap being her motherly self fixed her covers and fixed her hair once again.

The team then went on a quiet bus ride home.

End of chapter

Yes Becky has cancer in this story. It will be sad. Becky's family and her boyfriend will be involved in some more chapters. This is just the beginning.