Telling the red stars

Whitney went to JJ and Christen's room and knocked on the door

JJ answered and said "Hey Whit what's up?" She was wearing a Santa Clara shirt and sweats and Whit replied "can I talk to you and Press for a minute?" JJ nodded noticing Whitney's nervousness so she let them in and the defender and captain of the Boston Breakers noticed the Captain of the Chicago Red stars wearing a Stanford shirt and yoga pants and she sat up and they sat on the bed together.

JJ asked "what's going on Whitney?" Whit replied "it's Alyssa and I thought since you guys saw her a lot more than I did because of you guys being her club teammates. It would be beneficial  if I told you about what's going with her." Christen nodded and replied "let's get someone else in this convo also." The defenders were both confused until Press opened up her laptop and Skyped Alyssa's wife Lori. The two got married right after the World Cup win and JJ and Christen helped them with the wedding since they had already been married for 1 year.

JJ smiled at her wife and said "good idea." Press smiled at her and Lori answered the call.

Lori smiled and said "hey guys what's up?" Press replied "it's Alyssa...she's upset about something so Whit wanted to talk to just me and JJ but I thought it would be a good idea to bring you in since you are her wife and all." Lori replied "that was good idea Christen."

Finally whit got to tell them about how Alyssa has been really upset about Becky's cancer and how she cried herself to sleep.

Lori piped up "Alyssa never cries except at our wedding she cried then. She doesn't even cry when she's in pain until it gets really bad and she just can't take it anymore so it must be bad if she's crying." JJ replied "yeah it must be I mean if Alyssa is really upset it really shows her caring side. So maybe we could keep an eye on her with the red stars and also here on the national team. Then Lori could keep an eye on her when they are together." They all thought that was a good idea and they hung up with Lori after thanking Whitney for telling them.

Whitney left and found Alyssa sleeping still in bed where she left her.

End of chapter