Alyssa's Struggles

Whitney Engen walked into her room to see if her roommate and good friend Alyssa Naeher was back yet. Apparently the goalies stayed back to work.

A little while later Alyssa walked in and went to shower and rest her sore muscles.

Whit knew that Alyssa wasn't known for long showers so after about 30 minutes passed she went to check on her and whit knocked and asked "Alyssa you okay?" She heard sobbing and knew it was bad so she said "I'm coming in Alyssa." She opened the door and saw her friend crying in the shower a hand over her tattoo as she sobbed. (Yes she has a tattoo she has one in real life.) whit turned off the water and wrapped the towel around the goalie and held her as she sobbed.

Alyssa kept sobbing for another 5 minutes. Until whit had calmed her down enough and the goalie wanted to lay down. So whit got her friend standing and Alyssa got dressed so she laid down on whit's chest and said "Becky doesn't deserve this." Whit looked at her and replied "you are right and you are an emotional wreck right now." Alyssa replied "these kind of things are hard to see people you love go through. I love Becky like another sister. I've been praying for her but nothing works. I don't want her to die Whit." Whitney nodded and told her friend "she'll be okay she's strong she'll fight to the very end." Alyssa nodded and slowly fell asleep.

Whit didn't know what to do next. She decided to just keep an eyes on Alyssa and maybe tell Alyssa's fellow Chicago red stars about it so they could keep an eye on her.

Alyssa was laying on her so whit fell asleep also.

End of chapter