Calling Zola

HAO gently nudged Becky awake and helped her sit up and help her with getting off the bus and Becky used her crutches and slowly they moved to their room.

Dawn saw this and sighed and looked at Jill who asked "you good?" Dawn nodded and replied "worried about Becky." Jill replied "same"

Becky sat on her bed and HAO went and took a shower and got cleaned up and then the
defender got showered and changed.

HAO noticed how sleepy she looked so she said "nap time Reba." Becky shook her head no saying "let me call Zola first."

She called him and he answered After 2 rings and said "Hey babe what's up how are you feeling?" Becky replied "hey sweetheart just wanted to see how you were and I'm feeling iffy not the best I got the wind knocked out of me today and had to sit for the rest of the practice." Zola then said "you trained?! You actually trained?!" Becky stopped him saying "I was in a scrimmage for 5 minutes Zo!" Zola replied "fine are you okay" she was find and they talked for another hour before she fell asleep talking to him and HAO tucked her in saying "hey Zola it's HAO she fell asleep again. Just let her sleep she needs it." They then hung up.

End of chapter

Sorry that was iffy I've been struggling with things and I'm starting my senior year soon so I won't be writing as much.