Lunch

Heather O'Reilly wheeled her teammate and captain into the lunch area and smiled and waved at the rest of the team. She wheeled her over to the buffet and helped her get her lunch and wheeled her over to where her "Nerd Squad" was sitting and kissed her head and asked "you okay?" Becky replied "yeah I think so thank you HAO." HAO replied "your welcome Reba." She then walked away to get her own food and to eat but close enough to help Becky.

Becky spoke with her nerd squad about some new adventures they had planned and noticed her fellow back line buddy Alyssa quietly eating looking down and not happy so she asked Whiney quietly after tapping her "is she okay?" Whiney replied in the same tone "I'm her roommate and she's been laying in bed all day she's been really shaky and not herself also." Becky sighed and finished eating and placed her plate in her lap and went to throw it away but HAO caught up with her but Becky replied quickly "HAO go eat and hang out I got this." Heather nodded and replied "you sure Becks?" Becky nodded and tossed her trash away and wheeled out waving to the coaches. She headed to the elevator and got ready to go in.

She wheeled herself to the room then and opened the door and it shut behind her and Becky started getting ready to walk over to her bed. As she stood she suddenly felt weak and fell forward and felt like she was about to faint. So she grabbed her cell phone and called HAO.

End of chapter