Talk with coaches

Heather opened the door and saw the coaching staff there so she let them in and they watched as HAO went to Becky and tapped her as she looked up from where she is messing with her jacket zipper. Becky looked up and smiled weakly at the coaches as Jill said "Hey Becky have a good nap?" Becky replied "yeah." Dawn placed a hand on her forehead before saying "you look better also not so pale." Becky nodded and Jill told her "we need a talk before we go out there for this and HAO you are with her during it all also." HAO nodded. Becky looked down and HAO rubbed her shoulder and got her to look up and said "you good?" Becky nodded. Jill sat across from Becky and said "Becky do you have any idea about what you are going to say?" Becky replied "sort've. Like maybe...explain everything what happened over the last few days and say we found out I have cancer and include the type of cancer and everything maybe I'm not sure exactly sure I'll wing it and then answer some questions maybe i don't know." Jill nodded and replied "you need to call you family also do you want to do that before all of this." Becky nodded and HAO grabbed Becky's cell phone for her and handed to her.

Becky dialed her parents house phone first.....

End of chapter
Hope you guys are enjoying this so far.