Press Conference pt. 2

Becky held onto HAO as they walked into the room and Jill said "Please welcome Defender and co-captain of the uswnt Becky Sauerbrunn

Becky held onto HAO as they walked into the room and Jill said "Please welcome Defender and co-captain of the uswnt Becky Sauerbrunn." Becky smiled as HAO helped her up and she sat in the middle with Jill on one side and HAO on the other and Dawn next to jill.

Becky started with " I called this press conference with the help of my coaches because I have an announcement to make." Questions started flying in and Becky held up her left hand silencing them. They were all very confused and then Becky explained what had happened over these last few days at camp. She finished with "The Doctor told me that I have Leukemia which is very rare for people my age and when I'm incredible healthy and fit." She coughed after that and heather rubbed the defenders back and whispered "Oxygen." Becky replied "no I'm fine." Jill then said "Becky will not be having call ups or be playing with us or with fc Kansas City for the nwsl she will be taken care of by her family Nd friends back home and on the two teams and by our doctors through US SOCCER and her doctor she will he seeing while at home going through Chemo."

No questions were asked as all were answered during it and they left with HAO helping Becky out of her seat and to the wheelchair. They were all hungry for lunch so they went and got lunch.

End of chapter