Chapter 1: Rejection and Surprise

Anna's POV

Today is the Alpha's birthday. He is now 18. He is Alpha Parker Danner. I get up and put on dark blue jeans, a tank top that's maroon with a lace pattern on it and a gray and maroon jacket on top. I put on gray combat boots to match. I let my light blonde hair fall in natural waves. My gray eyes are bright. I looked a lot like my mother.

I walk downstairs and see my brothers: Sam, Jake and Tyler. Sam is 19 and the beta. Jake is 18. Tyler is 18. I'm 17. As you can see i'm the beta's daughter and sister since my parents died. Sam has brown hair but has gray eyes like me. Jake has blonde hair like me and brown eyes. Tyler has dirty blonde hair and brown eyes.

Sam greets me with a "Good Morning."

I reply," Good Morning Boys."

Jake said,"WE ain't boys. We are men."

I say,"Whatever helps you sleep."

Sam says,"Come on we must go meet Alpha Parker at the pack house for his birthday." We each go to our cars and drive to the pack house where mostly single wolves live. We all enter and go to the backyard where the whole pack is. I stand next to my best friend, Ruby. Ruby is the Gamma's daughter.

We see the Alpha's dad the previous alpha go on stage.

He says,"Thank you all for coming to my son's 18th birthday."

Then Alpha Parker comes on stage. He has dark brown hair that's all messy and dark brown eyes.

Parker says," Thank you all for coming. Now everyone have a good time." After he says that everyone just starts talking to one another. All of a sudden I smell a delicious smell. By this time a lot of people are drunk and it's like 9 p.m. I follow the smell and it shows Alpha Parker. I was shocked. Parker was drunk and grabbed my hand and pulled me into the house and up to his room. We ended up mating.

I woke up the next morning and got dressed. Parker was now awake and said," I Alpha Parker Danner of The Alchers Pack Reject you Anna Landers as my mate and luna of The Alchers Pack."

I was so sad and shocked. My wolf,Meadow was howling. I stood up straighter and said, "I Anna Landers accept your rejection." With that I turn and get in my truck. I drive home.

I can't stay here I need to get out of here. I can go to my grandma and grandpas house. I pack my clothes and stuff I'll need and put it in my truck. I ended up with 1 suitcase and 2 book bags. I change into black jeans, a white sweater and black combat boots.

I see Sam, Tyler and Jake so I say,"Hey guys I met my mate last night and he rejected me after um some stuff happened so I'm leaving. Don't worry I will be safe. Don't tell anyone."

They looked beyond pissed but Tyler said,"Alright baby sis as long as you're safe."

Sam asked,"Who's your mate?"

I said," Not gonna tell you cause then you'll just go beat him up."

Jake said,"Please."

I laughed and said," NO. I got to go." I hugged each of them and kissed their cheek.

Tyler requests," Please visit soon."

I replied," You betcha." I walked out the door and got into my truck. I drove the five hour drive to my grandparents. I pulled up to their two story cottage style home. I got out and grabbed my bags. I called earlier so they were expecting me. I walked towards the door but before I got there my grandma came running out. My grandma was about my height which is 5'6. She is skinny and has blonde hair and brown eyes.

My grandma hugged me and exclaimed," My poor grandbaby. You can stay as long as you like."

I grinned and said,"Thanks Grammy." My grandma walked with me back into the house where my grandma showed me to my room that I will be staying in. It was a silver room with large black flowers on the walls. The floor was hardwood. The furniture was white. The bedspread was silver and black. I unpacked all my clothes and stuff I brought. There's a walk-in closet and my own bathroom.

I go downstairs just as my grandpa comes in the door. My grandpa gives me a hug and says,"Stay as long as you like."

I nod my head and smile. I walk into the kitchen when it hits me. Did Parker use protection. HOLY SHIT I think.

My wolf Meadow says, You might want to go to a store and get a test.

I say, back your right.

I walk up to grandma and say," I have to go to the store something just came to mind."

My grandma says,"Go ahead deary." I walk to my truck and drive to the nearest drug store. I go in and grab three pregnancy tests. I pay for them and head to grandmas house. I run inside and into the bathroom. I take the tests. I wait five minutes and they are all positive.

I think to myself HOLY SHIT I'm only sixteen. What the hell. How am I going to do this.

Meadow says, Calm down. We will be great mothers. We shifted at 13 already so we can protect our pup or pups.

I calm down and walk downstairs.

My grandma says," Sit down Anna.Dinner time." I sit down and eat. In the middle of dinner I decide I must tell them.

I say," Grandma, Grandpa you know how my mate rejected me and before that we spent the night together."

Grandpa says," Yes."

Grandma must realize where this is going because her eyes go wide but before she can say anything I say," The dick got me pregnant."

Grandpa says," Well he isn't going anywhere near you or that baby or babies."

Grandma exclaims," I'm going to be a grandma. This is going to be so much fun. Buying baby stuff. Picking baby names. Decorating a nursery. Seeing the baby or babies during ultrasounds."

Grandpa says," I know a pack doctor that is a lady that lives outside of territory as a lone wolf. She runs a hospital. You can go there so we know that he won't know about the children and your pregnancy."

Grandma says," I'm going to make you an appointment for next week." She gets up and talks on the phone. She comes back and says," Next tuesday week at 3:00."

I go upstairs and go to sleep thinking baby or babies I will protect you with my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think of chapter 1?

~EM