Chapter 3: Birth

Anna's POV

I'm about to pop it's been about four months since I found out what I was having. I can't wait to have my babies here with me. I changed into some sweatpants and a t-shirt. I'm so big. It's not even funny. I waddled down the stairs and into the kitchen. My grandma was making breakfast for me since she doesn't like me doing anything since i'm pregnant.

"Mornin' Gram," I said as I sat in the chair.

"Good Morning Anna," She said as she put a plate of eggs, sausage and pancakes in front of me. I start eating but feel something wet go down my legs. OH crap my water broke.

"Grandma, My water broke," I say as I get up from my chair and start to walk to the door. My grandma runs upstairs and comes back down with the bag I had prepared. My grandma helps me into the truck and starts to drive to the hospital. We get to the hospital and I see Eliza. Eliza must realize that it's time because she ushers me into a private room with everything needed. I change into a gown and sit on the bed. The contractions are getting closer and are very painful.

Eliza says," You are dilated 7 centimeters. Soon you will be ready to push." She leaves the room and grandma comes to my side. I grab my phone and hand it to grandma.

I say,"Call up Sam and tell him." My grandma calls him and tells him.

Grandma states,"They are on their way."

Eliza comes back in and says,"Okay. You are ready to push so let's do this." I push and push.

Eliza says," Another big push." I push really hard and next thing you know there's a baby's wails.

Eliza asks," It's a boy. What name?"

I think for a second before saying,"Ryder Damien Landers." I see Eliza clean him off and put him in a crib that's in the corner.

I push again and more wails come. Grandma asks," He's a boy. What name?"

I say," Robin Cameron Landers." Another couples pushes and some more wails.

Eliza stated," Boy. Name?"

I state," Riley Noah Landers." I see Eliza put him in another crib by Ryder and Robin. I push again and hear cries.

Eliza said,"Girl. Name?"

I think girl name. I say,"Raelyn Casey Landers." Really quickly I need to push again. I push like twice before wails fill the room.

Grandma exclaims,"Boy. Name?"

I say,"Ryan Ashton Landers."

Eliza says,"Last baby. It's a girl. What's the name?"

I say,"Reagan Avery Landers." I'm finally done pushing babies. Eliza comes over with Ryder, Robin and Riley. She sets them on the bed next to me. Grandma brings me Raelyn, Ryan and Reagan.

Ryder has light brown hair and gray eyes. Robin has dirty blonde hair and light brown eyes. Riley has light brown hair and dark brown eyes. Raelyn has blonde hair and gray eyes. Ryan has dirty blonde hair and gray eyes. Reagan has blonde hair and gray eyes. I think Riley looks the most like his father but he has light brown hair while his hair had dark brown hair.

Less than a minute later Sam, Jake and Tyler burst through the doors. Sam sees me and the babies and walks towards the bed. Jake and Tyler walk over and look at the babies.

Jake said,"Damn Anna. I don't know how you carried six babies around for seven months." I laughed at that.

Tyler said,"Dang that must have been painful to give birth to six."

Sam said,"I'm proud of you Anna. You are now a mommy. You have a family. You are going to be a great mommy."

I was shocked and happy that Sam said that. I said back," Aww. Thanks Sam. That's sweet of you to say." Sam, Tyler and Jake held each of the kids and I can tell that they already love their nieces and nephews.

"Well We have to get back to the pack before Parker realizes we went somewhere and questions us when we get back," Jake said while putting down Riley.

"Bye. Anna. Take care of our nieces and nephews," said Tyler as they left. Grandma came back with the strollers. I got up and put on black sweatpants, a white long-sleeve shirt, black uggs and a sports bra. I put Ryder, Raelyn and Robin in one stroller and Riley, Ryan and Reagan in another.

We go to my grandma's car and see a different car than my grandma's car. It was a pickup but it was a royal blue. I opened the passenger door and saw there were 10 seats in the back. 2 on the side of the passenger side wall. 3 on the back wall. 2 on the driver side wall. 3 seats against the front seats. It was such a cool car. The seats were black. There were 3 seats in the front.

Grandma said,"I had this truck made just for you and the kids. Your grandpa worked on it and thought you would like it."

I said,"Thanks Grandma." I strapped the kids into the back seats and got in the drivers seat. I drove back to grandmas house. I grabbed Ryder, Robin and Riley. Grandma grabbed Raelyn, Ryan and Reagan. We walked up to the nursery and put each one in their crib.

I walk to my room and put on sneakers. I go outside and strip behind a tree and shift into my white wolf with black paws and ears. I run for a few hours and lose all that baby fat. I shift back and put my clothes on. I go into the house and make an appointment for the kids.

I go to my room and put on some of my old clothes that fit before the pregnancy. They fit perfectly now that the babies are out and the fat is gone. I put on a black tank top and purple flannel pants. I crawl into bed and get comfortable. I fall asleep thinking about Ryder, Robin, Riley, Raelyn, Ryan and Reagan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whatcha think?

~Em