Chapter 4: Dressed

Anna's POV

It's been about two years since the babies have been born and about two years since Parker rejected me. My life is pretty great. Ryder, Robin, Riley, Raelyn, Ryan and Reagan can walk and talk since they have alpha blood in them. They are my main focus in life.

I woke up to my alarm going off. It's about 8 a.m. I put on dark blue jeans, a black tank top and a black and white flannel shirt on top. I put on a leather jacket on top and a pair of black combat boots. I also put a black and white bandana in my hair. I put on mascara and lip gloss. I grabbed my purse, keys to my truck(the truck my grandma and grandpa gave me) and my phone.

I walked to the kids room. We put six beds in there instead of cribs. I walked in and woke up Ryder. I dressed Ryder in a white t-shirt, black jeans, black high-tops and a black leather jacket on top. I slicked his light brown hair up in the front. I set him on his bed and shushed him. I picked up Robin and dressed him in a white t-shirt, gray jeans, gray high-tops and a black leather jacket. I did Robin's hair like Ryder's. I put Riley in a white t-shirt, khaki pants, black high-tops and a black leather jacket. His hair is the same as Ryder's and Robin's. I picked up Raelyn and dressed her in dark blue jeans, a black tank top, a red and white flannel, black combat boots and a black leather jacket. I woke Ryan up and dressed him in a black t-shirt, gray jeans, black high tops and a black leather jacket. Lastly I woke up Reagan and dressed her in a black tank top, a black and red flannel, black jeans, black combat boots and a black leather jacket.

Once they were all dressed and ready, They ran downstairs and into the kitchen. I walked downstairs and sat each one of them in a chair at the dining room table.

I put my purse on the counter and asked them,"What do you want for breakfast?"

Robin yelled,"Hashbrown."

All together they yelled,"Hashbrowns." They adore my hashbrowns. I make lot's of hashbrowns for them. They eat a lot of them.

I sit down at the table and ask," What do you all want to do today?"

Before they could answer Grandma and Grandma walk into the kitchen.

Reagan yells,"Pappi." They call him Pappi.

Riley shouts," Grami." They call her Grami.

Grandma says while sitting down," How bout you kids go watch tv while I talk to your mother about something?" The kids run into the livingroom while Grandma and Grandpa sit down across from me at the table. It reminds me of when my brothers would sit down and yell at me for something.

Grandpa says,"Me and your grandma are having some people from a different pack come over. The Alpha lost his mate to childbirth two years ago. You can stay here at the house where they are showing up or you can go out with the kids. The Alpha's family and beta's family are showing up cause they old friends of ours."

I think about it. The kids might make friends so I say,"I'll stay. The kids might make friends with the families."

Grandma states," Dress the kids up nicely in dresses, dress shirts and suits."

I ask,"When do they arrive?"

Grandpa says,"5:00 p.m." I get up and walk into the livingroom. All of my kids are piled on one sofa watching Curious George. I sit down on the sofa and Reagan sits on my lap. Ryder curls into my right side while Raelyn curls into my left. Riley climbed onto of my shoulders. Ryan lays his head on my right thigh and Robin lays his head on my left thigh. I love moments where my kids find somewhere to sit on me. It makes me forget about every bad thing that has happened in my life.

Robin asks,"Where's Daddy?" Here it is. I have to tell them. All of them look at me waiting for me to tell them.

I say,"Your Daddy made mommy really sad by being really mean to mommy. Daddy left mommy for someone else." It is true. Parker left me for the pack slut, Amanda. Parker always was a man whore.

Ryder said,"I don't like our daddy." They all agreed with Ryder.

Raelyn asked,"Can we have a new daddy?"

I said,"If I find someone who loves you all and mommy for us then he can be your new daddy."

Raelyn said,"Yeah!" We continued to watch tv till 1:00.

I told them,"Grami and Pappi are having guests tonight so we have to get ready. Follow Mommy." I walked upstairs with Riley on my shoulders. I walked into their bathroom and said,"Bath time for Ryder and Robin. The rest of you sit in the bedroom." I bathed each of them two at a time. When they were all bathed I started to dress them.

I put Ryder in a black dress shirt and pants with a blue bowtie and suspenders and black sneakers. I slicked his hair up. I put him in a chair. I grabbed Robin and put him in a black dress shirt and pants with a green bowtie and suspenders and black sneakers. I also slicked his hair up. I put Riley in a black dress shirt and pants with a red bowtie and suspenders and black sneakers. I slicked his hair up like Ryder's and Robin's. I dressed Raelyn in a light purple dress that went to her ankles that was made of lace. I put a white jacket on top and put white shoes on her feet. I pinned her hair back away from her face. I grabbed Ryan and put him in a black dress shirt and pants with a white bowtie and suspenders and black sneakers. I slicked his hair back. I dressed Reagan in a light pink dress that went to her ankles that was made of lace. I put a white jacket on top with white shoes on her feet. They looked adorable. I walked them downstairs and into the livingroom.

Grandma walked in and said,"They look so cute.Now go get dressed while I watch them." I walked upstairs and took a shower. I looked through my closet and found a light blue dress that went to the floor. It had a halter beading A-line.

I slipped it on and put on silver heels to match

I slipped it on and put on silver heels to match. I left my hair in its natural waves and pinned part of it back. I put in silver earrings. I put on silver and light blue eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss.

I walked downstairs and walked into the livingroom. I saw all my kids sitting politely on the sofa. They turned and saw me.

Raelyn said,"Mommy you look pretty."

I said,"Thanks sweetie. Now watch tv until the guests arrive." I walked into the kitchen and saw my grandma in a green dress down to the floor. It had cap sleeves. She had on black heels and black earrings. Her hair was in a elegant bun.

Grandma said,"Anna, you look absolutely stunning

Grandma said,"Anna, you look absolutely stunning. I can't even believe that jackass rejected you." I laugh cause my grandma can be so elegant but can swear a lot.

"Thanks Grandma," I say while leaning against the counter.

"Can you chop up the cantaloupe and honeydew?" Grandma asked while stirring something on the stove. I grab the honeydew and start cutting it. I put it in the bowl and cut the cantaloupe. I mix it up and put it on the counter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whatcha think?

To the side the green dress is Anna's grandma's dress.
To the side the other dress is Anna's.

~Em