Chapter 7:

Anna's POV

Recap:
Naomi said,"I heard you're moving to my pack. The alpha's second chance mate."

I said,"Yeah."

Naomi said,"Well I'll see you soon." They all left and I was cleaning the dining room with my grandma.

Grandma said,"Anna i'm going to miss you so much around here. It's going to be quiet without my little great-grandbabies and you. Now go and pack the stuff you need and get the kids to bed."

I went into the living room and said,"Kids come with mommy. Time for bed." I picked up Riley and put him on my shoulders and rested Reagan on my hip. Ryder, Robin, Ryan and Raelyn just followed behind. I put each of them in their pajamas and put them to bed. I packed all their clothes, shoes, some toys, and stuff from the bathroom. I left out an outfit for each of them. I had 6 suitcases from their room. One for each child with their stuff in it. I took their bags and put them in my truck. I put the cover over the back so nothing flies out.

I went to my room and packed my clothes, shoes, stuff from the bathroom and my other necessities. I ended up with 3 suitcases. I put those in the back. I only had my purse, phone and keys to my trucks left. I don't know how I will get both trucks there. I can give my old truck to Sam to watch over. I had on my flannel pants, a tank top and slides so I drove to my old house in my black truck. I have to keep the blue one cause it fits all of me and my children in it. I knock on the door and Tyler opens it.

"Anna what are you doing here?" Tyler asks while letting me in.

"I came to give something to you, Sam and Jake. So can you get them here please," I ask while sitting on the sofa. The next thing you know Sam and Jake are running in the room. I freeze when I see who's behind them. It's Parker.

Sam says,"Anna what are you doing here?"

I mindlink Jake and ask What is Parker doing here?

Jake says He came to visit I guess.

I say,"I came to give something to you, Tyler and Jake."

Parker says,"Anna where have you been?" I think seriously.

I say in a sweet tone,"None of your business."

Parker scowls and says,"If you're in this pack it is my business."

"Well I won't be tomorrow so I don't have to tell you anything, Parker." I say while looking at my nails.

Sam,Jake and Tyler shout,"WHAT?"

Parker says,"You can't leave the pack. I won't let you."

"Well then I will just leave anyway," I state while standing up. Parker looks at me then storms out of the house.

I say,"Guys I have a second chance mate and I met him tonight. He's the alpha of The Black Pine Pack. I'm going to his pack tomorrow with my kids." I say the last part in a mindlink so if he's listening he can't hear.

Tyler says,"Baby sis that pack is four hours away."

"I know. Also I have to give you guys something cause I can't take it with me but if you destroy it I will kick all your asses," I exclaim. I throw the keys at Sam and he catches them

"You're giving us your truck?" Sam asks with his eyes wide.

"What will you drive?" Jake asks also with wide eyes since I never let them near it ever. If they did I would always kick their asses.

"I have a new truck that can fit me and my children that grandpa made," I exclaim while thinking about it.

Tyler states,"We can't take this. you have to take it with you." Why can't they just take it.

Meadow says in my head, Probably because you threatened them so much when you lived here and drove it.

Sam puts the keys back in my hand and says,"Attach it to the back of your new truck and take it with you. It's yours. You worked hard for that truck. Keep it."

"Fine only because you won't take the keys. Anyways I leave with the kids tomorrow," I said.

"I'm going to miss my nieces and nephews," Jake says while leaning against the wall.

"I'm sorry but I gotta go now. Bye. I'll miss you," I say while starting to walk to the door. Sam hugs me and soon its a group hug. I walk out the door and drive back to my grandma's house. I drive up right behind my other truck and get out. I chain the front end to the back end of the truck.

I go inside and go to my room. Tomorrow I will have a new life. I will be away from Parker and will be with Niklaus. Niklaus. I think I will call him Klaus. I hope the kids like Niklaus. Maybe he can be their father and I can be his kid's mother. I hear my door open and see Robin and Riley standing there. They come in and run to my bed. I pick them up and place them on the bed next to me. Riley curls into my right side while Robin curls into my left side. My door is cracked open but I hear it swing open a little and see Raelyn, Reagan,Ryder and Ryan. They close the door all the way and climb onto the bed. Raelyn lays on my stomach. Reagan is on my left leg while Ryder is on my right leg. Ryan lays on my thighs and lower stomach.

Ryan asks,"Can you sing to us?"

I start to sing Silent Night since it's a favorite song of theirs.

"Silent night, holy night
All is calm, all is bright
Round yon Virgin Mother and Child
Holy Infant so tender and mild
Sleep in heavenly peace

Silent night, holy night!
Shepherds quake at the sight
Glories stream from heaven afar
Heavenly hosts sing "Alleluia"
Christ, the Saviour is born

Silent night, holy night
Son of God, love's pure light
Radiant beams from Thy holy face
With the dawn of redeeming grace
Jesus, Lord, at Thy birth

Silent night, holy night
All is calm and all is bright
Round yon Virgin Mother and Child
Holy Infant so tender and mild
Sleep in heavenly peace
Sleep in heavenly peace"

They all fall asleep by the end of the song. They have loved that song since I started singing it to them at birth. My little angels. I love them so very much. They are my whole life. Well now it includes them, Niklaus and his kids.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whatcha think?

~Em