Chapter 5: Guests

Anna's POV

Recap:
"Can you chop up the cantaloupe and honeydew?" Grandma asked while stirring something on the stove. I grab the honeydew and start cutting it. I put it in the bowl and cut the cantaloupe. I mix it up and put it on the counter.

Robin runs up to me. He looks so cute in his dress clothes, bow tie and suspenders.

Robin asks," Can you take me to the bathroom, Mommy?" All my kids are potty trained but always ask before going to the bathroom. They always want me to go with them for some reason though.I think grandpa told them something.

I grab Robin's hand and say,"Sure Honey. Let's go. Grandma i'm taking Robin to the bathroom." I walk with Robin up the stairs. I help him and send him back downstairs. I go into my room and grab my phone. I check it and plug it in. I walk downstairs and see all my kids sitting on one sofa nicely watching curious george.

I go into the kitchen and ask my grandma,"How many people are coming?"

Grandma says,"The old alpha and luna, the alpha and his 5 kids, the old beta and beta female, the beta and beta female and their 4 kids.So there's going to be 16 guests." I grab 25 plates and set the table. I fold the napkins and place the cups and silverware on the table.

My grandma sets on the table: garlic bread, spaghetti and meatballs, salad, fruit salad and regular bread. I get water and juice and set it on the table. The doorbell rings and grandpa runs to the front door. I stay in the kitchen but walk out when I hear grandma calling me. I stand in the livingroom.

Grandpa opens the door and says," Welcome it's nice to see you all again. Come on in." They all come in and file into the living room. My kids run behind me and hide. The people grin at me.

Grandpa shuts the door and says,"This is my grandaughter, Anna and her kids."

I say,"Hi. Sorry about my kids. They are a little shy."

The one lady says,"Hello I'm the old luna Emma. This is the old alpha Max. My son and his kids are running late. They will be here late."

The other lady says,"I'm Megan and the old beta female. This is the old beta Luke. My son and daughter in law and their kids are also late."

Grandma says," It's fine. Anna why don't you introduce your children." Megan, Emma, Max and Luke sit on the one sofa. Grandma and Grandpa sit on the loveseat. I walk to the other sofa and my kids run to it. There's still another sofa.

I say," This is my eldest son, Ryder. Then there's Robin. Next is Riley. My daughter Raelyn. My last son Ryan. Lastly there's Reagan."

Megan says," They are all so cute."

Emma asks,"Did you dress them all yourself?"

I chuckle and say,"Yeah. It's hard but I get it done."

Max asks,"Where's your mate?" I freeze at this question.

They must notice but I say,"My mate was an alpha. He mated with me then rejected me for someone else. I'm glad I have my kids though. They keep me happy."

Luke said,"That is a disgrace of an alpha. Alpha's are supposed to be examples." Luke must not have been happy with my mate.

Megan asks," Who's your mate?" Should I tell them.

I state," Alpha Parker Danner of The Alcher Pack."

Emma says," You still live on his land after he rejected you? Dang."

Max asks,"Does he know about the children?" Oh shit.

I say,"I didn't tell him because he would only take me back for his heir and I don't want that. I want to be with someone who loves me and my kids for me and my kids."